Reviews for They Left This Part Out
OrangeXAngel chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Aw...this is too short for it's own good. x) This is very cute(again)! I laughed at the whole 'how to shake your hair' and 'post on twitter' part, I never really thought about that. I think the 'vague song about a girl you dated for five minutes in the sixth grade,' a nice line since it contrasted with the whole 'fangirl' thing, and I like how he falls for the girl that doesn't care amidst the ones that are screaming his name and fainting everywhere. :D Good job!
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Popstar school - haha. That was really good.

I like the vagueness of the whole thing. It makes the story more appealing.

I notice that you tend to concentrate more on the 'incident' than the 'characters'. It would not have worked well for some, but it works well for you!

Loved it!
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Haha I see that you like to write about famous people very much. But it's all good! They ARE always interesting to read anyway.
Greatheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I liked this one. It's a little far-fetched that he'd see someone in a sold-out concert hall and have a love at first sight experience, but I'm willing to suspend disbelief. Nice use of lyrics, too. I don't have any other criticisms. Good job!
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Love this - the sudden vulnerability despite all the defenses and preparation... fabulous. Nice job :)
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
really good!
jeepers09 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was good!
R. Tist chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Popstar school? Genius. :"D Love at first sight through throngs of screaming fans? Genius-er.
Launo chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I really like the beginning. It sets the story very well. The lyrics were well written.

"Texting at yoursold-out concert."

There should be a space between you and sold-out.

I felt that the ending effectively closes the story, with reference to the beginning. Good job!