Reviews for Jerkin' You Around
MissLovelyPrincess chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aww. That was really funny. XD And I love the way you wrote it, so cute!
theprettyreckless13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Okay. That was pure awesomeness xD I loved it :D
WishBlade chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aw, that was adorable (and hilarious)!
artofjula chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Your oneshots are freaking hilarious. I think I'm in love.
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Excellent way to start a chapter. I love jumping right into a story.

Lmfao, I love the line about kissing Canadian orphan babies. (I’m Canadian so bonus points for that, as well).

"I like your jersey. Go England?"

-Edit: Comma after “Go” I believe.

The part about him putting on his Worried face was even more hilarious! Oh, man, that really cracked me up. “The Worried face is completely legit” I love it. XD

“Plus, my best friend jumped in front of a moving bicycle.”

-xD Classic.

Hey! I pushed her. "That was the bad news?"

-Edit: I think “Hey!” should be in italics since it’s an inner thought, or at least appears to be.

I thought this was pretty hilarious and well written, overall. I had a lot of fun reading it and think you wrote it rather well. Excellent work.
beazayco chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
love this story! hahha

it would be really awsome if you put another chapter! i would be dying to read the next chapter(if u had one)
Sakurachibi08 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
you should really make this a story
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was really funny and cute. I did not expect Joanna to kiss him because she seemed fiercely critical at first, so it did not seem to be in her character. But well. :)

Her sarcasm is definitely endearing. :D
Xephia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hahahaha, I loved this! To be honest, when I saw the word count, I wasn't really expecting it to be any good. I really loved well crafted but minimalistic it was and how realistic the dialog was without loosing it's humor. You could definitely expand on this! The only thing I didn't like was the unlikelihood of A) a celebrity taking his date, competition winner or not, back to his own home and B) a prize-date lasting more than an hour. It sort of took some of the realism out for me.

But I really enjoyed this. It was super cute c:
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Very interesting...I've never thought about something like this. I'm not really the type of person who would enter into that type of contest, but rather than be a jerk, I'd die of shyness. Haha. This was a good look at a teenager in an awkward position.
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
"My sister told me she'd entered my name in a stupid Win a Date contest-and I'd won." haha I burst out laughing at this. I really love your one-shots; they're so sweet. I loved the plot of this, I know if I won a date I probably would be hyperventilating! XD
Launo chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was a good one-shot. I think the topic is pretty original and I love both characters. I love the suspense you've built up to which ended with "My sister told me she'd entered my name in a stupid Win a Date contest-and I'd won.". It was really funny.
Eiya Weathes chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
In reply to your PM: No problem. :)

Alright.

As everyone has already mentioned, it's cute.

I find it a thrill to read because it's interesting and it just pulls you in.

The ending is amazing but I think you could have, narrated more. Describe it more, I want to know more about his thoughts and all that.

Other than that, I love this. :)

- . . Amethyst Penn :) [please return The Only Exception -one shot-]
Greatheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was very cute. The dialog was funny and I kind of like how the description was sparse.

I just saw a few small inconsistencies: how can a photograph be "rabid"? If you want a photo op of you kissing orphan babies, why would you go to Canada of all places to do it? And if her sister is the big fan, then why wouldn't she enter her own name for the contest?

Anyway, nice little one shot.
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You have a thing for rockstars and popstars, don't you? what's next rapstar? I'm just messing with you. I thought this was cute.