Reviews for Valeo et Deleo
Catherine Kate chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This is more than I had imagined. So they seemed like some kind of an alien or human hybrid or some unknown specimen...and with two well functioning reasoning or brain..?

It's very interesting indeed.

-catherine_kate-
Pandemyx chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
This chapter is a lot cleaner than the last one was. I like the fact that the creature refers to itself as "We." I aslo like the internal conversations." The human dialogue could be a little better, but its no bother. I'm still curious as to what the creature actually is but I guess I'll just have to wait for another chapter. One last comment. I like the part about money. Very entertaining. Good job.
salt pillar chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Oh, really, I don't deserve a hug, much less a big one. Well, okay. *hugs*

I love seeing my name in print.

Anyway, another awesome chapter. My only complaint is that they aren't longer. If you waited longer to post and then put up longer chapters, (and this is really picky, this is just my opinion) it would make the story format seem more professional.

And I promise if you did wait longer, I would still be here to review.

Love the internal dialogue (we have that in common). You know what this reminds me of? The movie I, Robot. Have you ever seen it? It's pretty awesome.

Looking forward, as always, to your next update. I'd really like to see you expand on the identity of the main character.
ACKBlackWings chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
You are doing really good! Awesome job. I'm really loving this story right now. You are and always will be my favorite author
Catherine Kate chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
...it isn't human?

I'm still getting the chills.

br... *rub*rub*rub*

But it/they were born, right?

Cold, seeping in.

-catherine_kate-
Pandemyx chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I enjoy the fact that there are two seperate entieties in one body. I am curious as to what the creature actually is. For some reason I picture a vampire or a zombie and I don't know why. I doubt it'll be either of those though. I do have one thing that bothers me though, but you dont have to listen to me and fix it if you dont want to. Your grammar is a bit off. Third paragraph was frustrating to read because obvious errors bother me. There is a rambling sentence that should be broken up. Also, the first comma in P 4 is just kinda chillin there doing nothing. I would advise taking it out but no big deal. Overall I liked the chapter a lot, and again Im posting this simply to see another chapter (I normally dont review anything more than once). I would like the next chapter to be longer as you promised. That's all. Im done ranting.
salt pillar chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Ahh... you've updated so quickly!

And, really? Me, wonderful? You spoil me.

The science fiction nerd in me is *squee*ing like a fangirl right now. This story's so col... And it has a Latin title - what's not to love?

I seriously can't find anything wrong with it content-wise, which kind of annoys me. (I'm really jealous now.)

But I do have some things to point out with the grammar.

When you have the dialogue in the second paragraph, I don't think it's really necessary to italicize and underline the two voices. You could italicize them both, but either way you should start a new paragraph whenever a new voice speaks. (Unless there's a specific reason you chose that format that I'm unaware of)

Very very good story; please update soon or the sci-fi fangirl in me will be very sad.
ACKBlackWings chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
It's amazing! You should keep going!
salt pillar chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Very interesting bit of dialogue there.

I definitely vote for you to continue.

The only sentence I'm confused on is "It's should everything we see." Is that a typo or am I not getting something there?

It's an interesting subject, the extent to which one should use technology, isn't it? I'm very interested to see where you'll take it.

Keep writing; you've got this reader intrigued.
Catherine Kate chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Chilly...

Dead but not dead..?

I think, I would like to see how this goes too.
A.V.B chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Interesting begining. I'd love to see where you take us next.
Pandemyx chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I am putting up this review simply so i can see how this story progresses. It's got a lot of potential for a good story, you just need to expand the idea you have into some kind of plot. So far, good job.
ACKBlackWings chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great Work! Good Luck with your new technique!