Reviews for The strangest kinds of friendships
Lydia chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Don't stop writing! I want to know what happens to Joey!
KerrKolor chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Aww this story is awesome! And sorry if im scaring you with all the favoriting and following stuffs..I just think your stories are very well put together _- Hope your havin' a nice break!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
I loved this chapter, cause Grey is sweet and Cameron is interesting.. is he gonna show up again? I hope so.

Personally I don't really like Twilight.. It's not very well written (just my opinion, sorry). But ah well. :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
Yay, Joey's okay! :)for now. I liked this chapter.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
The puppies are so cute! I love them! And they're so faithful.. I kinda wish I had a puppy.

I feel soo bad for Joey.. He so does not deserve that! Gay people are just people, they're not aliens or freaks, they make great friends. Look at Ellen! She's amazing - TV host, Covergirl model! Anyway, I'm off topic.

This story is really interesting, well-written, and amazingly dramatic. The character are really relatable, honest. It's just great :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Awe, Joey's a sweetheart :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
I'm loving this story so far, Joey's awesome :) I'ma finish reading now... :)
pepsichick6 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
OMG amazing! I love your new charaters! And I represent Team Edward! And he does rock more in the books!
ParamoreLoveDoodles472 chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Lol, Joey is so funny! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ParamoreLoveDoodles472 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Love your story! Its awesome how you switch points of views between the characters. Joey is so cool, I hope he finds someone he loves!
pepsichick6 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
I like it! I love Joey is so selfconfident like how he invited himself to Zoey's house! Update soon!
Daniel Wren chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
Well you reviewed my story so I'm taking time to review yours :) um only thing I think would help is making the characters older. Their too young for that kind of drama. Nobody is fully sure of their sexuality in junior high (yes I can talk cause I'm gay. I know.) Oh and your writing seems rushed in places. But I do that too. So anxious to get my work on here :) your story has potential so keep writing :) and I'll keep reading it.
Nerdillicous chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Okay, that was funny. First, great description of him. The shirt with the pineapple on it killed me though. :) His whole conversation with Zoey was funny. He took up for her, and then invited himself over her house. And, she just agreed. Tsk tsk tsk. This story kind of reminds me of a manga novel. Some of them have author notes, like at the end of yours. Hahah, Tommy ran off. He probably though Joey was going to kiss him.:D I would love for you to continue this story.
siany-pooh01 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
LOLS!

loved it, its interesting please updae soon!

XD