Reviews for A Twisted Love Story, The Story of Me
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Short chapter, but really a tough one to get through. There was all the compelling pros and cons that made sense and yet it was still hard. A tough decision, but it made perfect sense.
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Okay I see how awkward something like that could have been. All your friends are kind of diverse (I think thats really cool). I really wonder what "Marco" would think looking back on this. It seemed to have had nearly no confidence and he didn't say love. He said really like so he must have been a little awkward himself. I am entertained though, thats for sure.
Tathwem Essenuejal chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Your story from your point of view. There is nothing more entertaining to people than a first person novel in which it seems you interact with the narrator. I honestly cannot wait to read this.
keerthir3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I read your little prologue ( as you named it ) couple of times with a great emotion. I like the way you have presented it.

You have managed to make my heart heavy and wet my eyes. That means you have succeed in reaching your goal. Every writer hasn't that ability, i.e. to reach the reader's heart.

You are very honest in revealig facts and I like that honesty. This honesty is a must to be a successful writer, what ever you write. I am sad that your narration ends so soon.

Everybody needs a loving hand to hold you and loving and warm shoulder to cry. One day the God will give you that gift and make your heart and hands ready to grab it.

I am waiting eagerly to read more stuff from you. I love your creation very much.

Good luck!

Keerthi Rathnayake ( rmt.)