Reviews for Journal of a Supervillain
S chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
This was great. I really liked how the story was summarized in a journal entry and the expanded upon in the main of the chapter. I do feel this could be lengthened though, possibly by expanding upon the story's setting and characters (I'd like to know more about the Blood House and the Museum), but it's fine as it is.
Miss-You-Too chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
So this was crazy and i like it alot!
LadyLuly chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
So does that mean the story is over? I hope not... If so you should make a sequel about his life as a villain.

May I just say that nerdy ways of killing people are by far the best and most satisfying in a sadistic sense. Bravo!

Anyway, great job! Glad I found this story.
LadyLuly chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Lol, pessimistic fantasy nerds of the world unite!
LadyLuly chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Great first chapter! Lil short, but that's okay. I like your writing style :) Richard's voice flowed consistently through the chapter, and you did a nice job of giving an idea of your characters and the setting. I'd like to see those jocks get melted with a lazer ray or something... reading on now!
Legendary Kitty chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Hm, a very interesting idea. Not my usual reading, but it has a lot of potential. Good work so far, I'll be waiting for updates.

I am a bit curious as to how the journals sparked this idea, if you're willing to share.
Nate Twitty chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
Mummies so can come back to life. well, that does it. this journal is going in my favorites.
Nate Twitty chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
This is better than the thalia journal thing story wise. i busted a fucking gut this chapter. richard is so not a nerd. manga kicks ass.
Nate Twitty chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
That was pretty damn funny. Keep it up.
Schyzotypal X chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Interesting concept. I like the entire idea of a rise to super-villainy from the lowly beginnings of a high school student who's only real superpower is to play checkers without using his hands.

I look forward to reading more.