Reviews for 25 Steps to the Altar
Shruti udgirkar chapter 1 . 2/12
It is the most beautiful and heart-warming story I have ever read. I feel some sort of a happiness in my heart and I just wanna say thank you so much for writing this. God bless you always.
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
This is the most beautiful one shot I've ever read. This is so nice, it feels so real and my heart just goes awhh
afkldjajdfakjf123 chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
This was complete perfection.
XnutmegX chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is my favorite one shot ever, really. Actually, this one shot was something I stumbled across and got me hooked on Fanfiction and Fictionpress :) so thank you!
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This was so sweet! I almost cried...beautiful story :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I don't have any words to describe this other than "Awwww" Which isn't really even a word. It was so cute and I loved all 25 parts of it. Thanks for sharing. :)
Booklover5624 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is the cutest most amazing one shot I've ever read . Oh wow my heart is ... I can't think of words to explain . I love this so much though and am so glad it exists :D
The Word Conjurer chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Awwwww! So cute! :D
Just...gosh the feels YOUR KILLING ME HERE! But in a good way. :3
thegirlinthelibrary chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I loved this so much! it was well,fluff! who doesn't love fluff?! I like the way its written. its creative and beautiful. i can tell you this is,without a second thought,one of the best one shots i have ever read :)
my princess ending chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
My heart swelled up when I read the proposal because it was so damn cute. Turning a horrible trip into one that could possibly be the most amazing one of anyone's life, that's so amazing. I love how he was so careful with her and even asked her dad if they could date. I love how it started from the moment they met to their wedding. I absolutely appreciate you for not writing any arguments in this one shot because the fluff makes everything better.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Oooohh I love this one :D It was hilarious :) I think that you really did a good job with the characters. Their interactions, their personalities, it didn't change it was consistent all throughout. And I love the fact that the storyline seemed believable ya know :) Like its what really happens in real life. :)
rainreverie chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hi! Omg just finished reading 25 steps to the altar, and it is absolutely amazing! I loved it so much!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Aww beautiful story!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Aww! That was so touching! I loved it! :)
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This has to be one of the longest and my favorites that I've read! I love your writing! Great job! :)
161 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »