Reviews for Griffin
Tihaq Klee chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I enjoy your style of writing, its descriptive and yet to the point and I love the story so far! You keep us readers guessing and wanting more. I hope you continue!
friend of fantasy chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I think that this is a different in a good ways story written for lovers of mystery. I combines the many plots that other stories have tried to add in. I hope that this story goes on for a long time. This is the type of story that I enjoy reading and has a very good, well though out plot. I wonder what awaits in the next chapter. A the mod-ow goes "let the words flow." Very good job so far.
Vladimir-Kobletski chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow! This is really good, I like it! I really like the idea of an organisation of werewolf hunters (I have written a story about that too) and the idea of the power of Griffin keeping the workers trapped in the company. The emotion of the main character wanting to help his/her friend who is a werewolf is quite powerful in this first chapter, and it definetly leaves you wanting more. To improve this further I suggest that you describe Joann in more detail, and elaborate on the protagonist's feelings of pity and frustration that they can't save her. It's a good concept, well done.
friend of fantasy chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I really like this story line. I fascinates me and I think that it is very interesting. A strange in a good way type of story. I think that the plot is different in a cool way. I think that it is a unique way of writing about werewolves. I think that it could not be improved in any way I can think of. It combines thoughts of the future with those of the pas in a very interesting way. I think that it is a plot somewhat similar to doctor who. This is a very good sci fi read and I enjoyed this chapter very much.
Tihaq Klee chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I really like this story so far, it is interesting and very well thought through. I think that it would do the story good if you included more descriptions of the characters and scenery, it would give the story more depth.

Good luck!
Tihaq Klee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I like the sound of this story and this is a great attention getter.
DarkHawk14 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
The idea behind this is very interesting, and it definitely doesn't sound like a normal werewolf story. I'm very curious to see what type of person Jake is, and how Novus Griffin will handle everything in the future. This is a very good start, and keep up the good work. DarkHawk