Reviews for Budding Friendship
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Wow, this was great! . It reminded me so much of my net-friend Casey. I met him in an online internet game called Runescape about four years ago and we tell eachother everything. We actually plan on meeting this summer and I am so excited! I loved this story! Great job!
The Oath chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Pretty good. I don't think its too personal. I think if you wrote another line you would ruin the whole job
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Autobiographical? It does sound interesting but incredibly lucky, as in it seems almost too good to be true, and the tree almost cliche. but it's interesting to read :)
Zero chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Wow...that is one amazing essay, you DESERVED the A. I feel the same way that you do, as far as online friends are concerned, and I hate hearing phrases like "IRL"(In real Life) friends...simply because it's STILL real life, you ARE talking to another person. Way to shed some light on this, and I'm glad you got to meet Rebecca. You're an excellent author, Tracie. - Zero
Marion chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
That was a very beautiful story. No wonder you got an A for it.
Tizie chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Awwww... that is soo sweet. Reminds me of my friends. EXCELLENT job!
Shenavyre chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
THat was really good! I like your style and how you wrote about the apple tree too! I can see how yor teacher gave you an A!
Pikashan61 chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Wow... my online pal Steph (H20 Angel) sent this to me saying that it reminded her of us... and my goodness, it does! This was one of the most true to heart pieces of writing I've ever read... it touched me deeply, because I'm hoping someday that Steph and I can meet like that. You never know what can happen on a message board, in a chat... sometimes you meet a friend who's the real deal. I wish more people could see that. This was wonderful!
H2O Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
I absolutely love this fic! Especially because I can relate to it. It reminds me of my online bud and how much I hope to meet her someday.
Heaven Brooke chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Really good! continue

this is really personal though.. bye
Someonelikeyou chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
*jaw drops* There is probably a reason why you got a A on that... that was really *really* good. I really enjoyed reading it and the feeling you put behind it. I think it's awesome that you (or rather the girl in the story... *sweatdrops*) could build a friendship and mantain it though four years and more! Great piece of writing. *nods... blushes and wanders away* :D