Reviews for Loose Lips
BurritoMan chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Good oneshot! I don't usually read oneshots, but I enjoyed this one. Right from the opening it dragged me in through the use of humour. I especially loved:

"I certainly wouldn't doubt your ability to formulate pointless questions," I flicked my gaze at her over the book. "If you feel inadequate in those regards, I can assure you that you've proven more than once your superiority in gormless enquiries."

It was a nice read, thanks. :)
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Hahahah! That is a great one shot! It was funny, catchy, playful and witty :)

Loved it!
InkWitch chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I LOVE. VERY MUCH. NOTHING MUCH TO SAY. BUT THAT I LOVE.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I liked it :) it was cute.
rosie chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Canadians are really cool people I must say... I really like this story!
Sunswept Sky chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
best one-shot on Fp. ) Or, at least, in the romance section. (i wouldn't want to be too general.) But really, need I say "awh"? that was too cute. but original, too, not cliche and cheesy. i really wish this could have been longer simply because it was so fun to read, but you somehow made the characters lovable in a really short time.

hm. juss dahling.)
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was wonderful! I love how pretentious the guy was. It was so stereotypical British. I also really liked how you tied it into the "Loose Lips Sink Ships" poster; it's one of my favorites. Now I'll never be able to look at it again without thinking of this story. It really put a new meaning on it. I can't help but wonder if that's where the idea came from in the beginning. Another thing I liked was the sweet relationship they had before the kiss. Even as they were insulting and challenging each other, the friendship (hah, another ship sunk by lips! Oh dear, see what I've become? I'm reduced to laughing at poor puns. I don't know whats worse: laughing at them or making them in the first place.) was still evident. That's not an easy thing to do, and yet you pulled it off. Congratulations. I'd love to read more.
Meorna chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okay, let me say this first: I have problems trying to imagine accents in my head. British accent is not that hard but I have no idea how french candian accent even sounds like.

Other than that: I liked this. I liked when they started playing games, the whole, "you love" and all that. It was sweet. I only read one other story that had the guy's POV on FP, personal choice or not, I don't know. I liked it though.

I wish you'd described things more, like described the guy. I don't even know what his hair color is. But other than that, you did a great job. Good luck with your writing :)