Reviews for Worse Than Mono
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Aw, she has a crush! That's a real cute one-shot. I liked it. :)

And if you want to review something of mine, I think my only one-shot story so far would take the least amount of effort to read (the rest of my stories are longer than 1 chapter).

But eh, it's your choice. :)

Ronnie
beazayco chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
omg! loved it!hahhahahah
MeAsIAm chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I usually steer clear of chat form but now this was nice. I like the touch of realism in your stories. They don't always culminate into 'something' but make you feel nice all the same. :)

I just wish you could have added something more to them than usernames. Would make it more relatable.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Aww! That's cute!
Kobra Kid chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow. All of your cute one shots make me wanna giggle! xD. Haha, this was really adorable and totally realistic! Keep on writing!

B. Cross
lipleaf chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hm. I usually dislike stories that are written in chat form, but this one was decent. You actually used full sentences and proper grammar, so it wasn't too different from reading actual dialogue. Congratulations on being one of the few people who've written a decent story in this format. :) The brevity of their IMs keeps he readers from losing interest, even when there aren't any descriptions. Their conversation is pretty light-hearted and sort of flippant, but you can feel the undercurrent of worry and genuine concern. It's sweet. :)

I think you may drop too many hints throughout the chat as to what her actual ailment is. It's pretty easy for the reader to figure out what's going on, so if you're aiming to be ambiguous, you might want to change that. If you intend for us to know, then everything's fine.

(From the RH)
EmilyTorres chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I LOVE how it's original in the way it's set out (:

not seen many, if any at all like it! and the plot is original (: alsom veryy cute!
this wild abyss chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
From the Roadhouse:

Very cute! I really enjoyed the format. It was different, and I feel that it got your point across very nicely. Great work!
xxLovelessly Yoursxx chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
aw this is so sweet
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Haha, for some reason I love the concept where someone falls in love, but cant tell if they are just sick lol. Nice little ficlet there.
Renana chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hey, this was incredibly cute, especially the ending. And I liked "ConroyAlmondJoy's" dialogue..well, type- i mean :) I love how he asked "Should I be worried?" HAHA

Renana
Rebex chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i loved it! ] super cute
KlutzyVegHead16 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
AW! I knew I had insomnia for a good reason. lmao. So cute! I am so happy I found this! :D Hmm, I don't mean to be a downer, but with the "It was way more serious than mono, and would last longer too," there's no need for a comma before the and. They're not two complete sentences. ;-) Brilliant. I loved it!
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So cute. This so explains why I can't sleep until 3am! *gasp* I have caught the love bug, and I had no idea!
OrangeXAngel chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Cute! (Gasp! I used that word again. xD) I love the usernames. The whole re-reading the chat thing seemed really...real, ;)especially since its something I would do, except with text messages. Good Job!