Reviews for Three years and two weeks too late
WatchingTheMasqerade chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I'm completely blown away by the sheer magnificence of the rage in this poem. I love how you were able to express an anger that's almost inexpressible. It's no easy feat, and I applaud you for it! :D

How did you intend this poem, by the way? Was it something that simply HAD to be written, and here it is? Or did you intend it as a work in progress? Either way, if you're still editing this, I'd love to know more about the "she" and "he." Towards the end of the poem, I started to get that they might be the narrator's parents. Is this true? And if it is, it might be a good idea to make that clear earlier on in the poem.

This is a beautiful piece! Keep writing!
Pyro Band Ninja chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is really good. Slightly twisted at times, but really good nonetheless.
Rebex chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
your style, your choice of words, just EVERYTHING couldn't be more incredible. this was amazing. period. end of story.
LaCharlatan chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Initial reaction: "Good God!"

Anger in poetry is always scary to me because at the time, we mean every. single. thing. we write. Okay, maybe not "we" but "me" I do.

I don't know if this is personal or happened to someone close, but I sure hope that they can get up and fight back, but if they can't...I hope they got a couple of good shots in!