Reviews for PandAmonium
Sky611 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lemon... this little short story is 1. funny, 2. interesting, but mainly it is extremely well written, the details you add to your story is quite inspiring, you are my favorite writer on here so far, and i look forward to seeing more incredible stories!
Mistval chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Hi! Welcome to Fictionpress :)

The premise of the story is strange but in a very charming way. And the story is very clear and well told and just plain enjoyable. It has a genuinely mystic quality that blends well with its comedic qualities and I find that to be very impressive.

Usually I comment on grammar first in my reviews, but there's not much to say about yours except that it's nearly perfect. I rarely see stories in "Just In" with such good grammar as this one. The only problem I noticed was that you used "their" instead of "there" in this sentence:

"They stood their in the opening for what felt like hours, just watching the creatures roam around."

Also, the first paragraph confused me a little bit because it seemed like "one" referred to the Mage Pandas. That was the only part of the story that confused me.

This is extremely good for a first story and I would love to read the next installation :) Good luck! You'll do well.