Reviews for I Know Who God Is: Divinity and the Sacred Self
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I like how this piece tied in with the last piece. The titles really connected them. I thought that was good to create a bit of flow between pieces especially since I didn't get that with the first two pieces.

Again I liked the description. The ending asked a really great question. I also liked how you brought Satan in there.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile)
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
The piece was interesting. I thought the descriptions were well done and I liked the part about the mother and daughter knowing each other. The only thing is I was confused as to who this was about. Is it a biblical reference that I just don't know? If so, I would make an a/n explaining that. If not, then I don't get how it ties in to the piece before this.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
"all lok at the diamond"... look

"the void where all life came."... that seemed like it was missing the word from 'cause life came from the void

I really liked this piece. I thought it made some really great points. It discussed a few different issues, but tied it all together with one common theme. I especially liked the part about the heart tango. That was a really cute image.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (links in my profile)
waitingforwhatever chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
"all lok"-*look*

"So look for God in the woods and the streams,

in the valleys and hills,

in the preacher's pulpit,

and a church's pews."-I love this verse because it shows the diverse ways one can come to know God, and that there ARE more than one ways.

"follow what makes your heart tango"-
Narq chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
I loved the "I stopped looking outside/myself for you/because you were always here" - because each line was itself but you could also read each line as itself.

Why should brothers kill brothers when we all recieve the same love?

Why indeed!

Lovely!
Narq chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
The wolf and stag imagery is beautiful!
Narq chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is good!

I'm not regilious, but seeing that - what you just wrote there - made me think, yes, I know god too, in my way.
Rebex chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
i'm not a very religious person but that was so wonderful that i just adored it ]