Reviews for Commanders
Celena Black chapter 33 . 5/28/2011
Tell your Mum to publish this amazing story, then post all the details on a new chap, we should get the update through an update alert, until then,

All the best and thank you for sharing this!

...Seriously i would pay good money for a book like this, all i can say that it would be amazing if she had another book that explored the world's created! Bravo!
Deepa chapter 34 . 4/21/2011
your mom rocks! do tell her that. i loved the story
Angelxoxo13 chapter 33 . 4/18/2011
Aww~ sweet ending.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
Yummy! ;) That's every girl dreams, to be fill in both holes, ain't it. Lol.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Lol amusing. I wish your mom's got the early, introduction story of this stories, ya know that dom/sub how it started etc. Make it a whole history.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I'm back again to read for second time whilst waiting for the sequel update. You can tell I like the story. ;)
BloodyGod chapter 33 . 4/7/2011
This is so god! I cant get past how many misunderstandings happened to them! There so cute and funny with all the ruckus they cause one another! :)
BloodyGod chapter 17 . 4/7/2011
Your mom's really good you know. So far i've been reading this i cannot say but good. The plot ofthe story went well although the start was a bit vague but it was really nice. In fact, this chapter made me cry and touched with all the bro sis drama!
WanderingTheDreams chapter 34 . 3/29/2011
Wow! I just finished reading this and I totally loved it! You were spot on with the disputes that would occur with a situation like Twylla's. Poor Twylla, having two deal with two guys (lol) AND the fact that she is a slave.

Again, this was so great. I really enjoyed it. :D
authorLH chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Awesome! :D
Sharky237 chapter 34 . 2/12/2011
Wow, I have to admit, I would have felt awkward reading this story if my mother wrote it. But she is a pretty great writer. I really loved the dynamic of the characters; Brinn and Twylla were so flawed in their own ways that it kept the story going. Ky didn't seem as flawed as the other two, but he was really the balancing force.

In this story I felt that there were too many ellipses (don't get me wrong, I love ellipses, but I believe they should be used sparingly). They somewhat broke the thought structure and were very difficult to follow at times. There was also a distinct lack of commas in some places. Oh, and "irregardless" is not a word.

This was a fantastic story and I can only recommend some grammatical revision to make it better!

Cheers

~~sharky
missmarymacintosh chapter 34 . 1/22/2011
Loved it!
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 33 . 1/8/2011
Just wanted to say that I LOVED this story and that your mum is brilliant. XD
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 11 . 1/7/2011
LoL. Awesome chapter.

Tell your Mum that she should get someone to look into this story. Jennyt82 (the author of the totally awesome and kick-ass Wolf Series) has posted her works on a website for budding authors called authonomy at; .com

Cudos to your Mum, great story and chapter! :D
Miss.Smiles2Much chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
How cute, I really starting to REALLY like this story, although Twylla seems to be sad/upset all the time and she hasn't even laughed ONCE since she's been there... I feel sorry for her... OK, maybe only a little bit since she's got two fine arses (although one arse might be a bit firmer then the other *wink* *wink*)

Great chapter. XD