Reviews for Commanders
TsukiRae chapter 33 . 11/18/2010
Your mom is amazing to have come up with this. Especially love the last few chapters. If this were a book, I'd totally buy it and reread again and again.
love2read4life chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Your mom has a lot of talent that should not be wasted! just finished the story and she has kept me way past my bed time a few nights now! Anyways, i'd really love to just know how the whole pregnancy and then baby being born and how those two men interact. Maybe talk her into another story like that lol!
acorn2oak chapter 34 . 11/17/2010
I really really enjoyed this story! Any more of your Mom's stories would be very welcome. Commander has a wonderfully creative world and I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. )
acorn2oak chapter 9 . 11/15/2010
I absolutely ADORE this story so far!

Bravo!
BananaPoo chapter 34 . 11/14/2010
aw, i think this story should have more reviews!

it was really sweet and i like how everything tied together. :] and even the smutty part was great. :D

tell your mom to definitely continue writing!
ZAAA chapter 34 . 10/29/2010
I just want to tell you that your mother is awesome...I wish I could write like that. Please post the sequel, and put up all of your mom's stories. If she was a published author, I'd buy all of them. But instead I have the pleasure of reading them online for free anytime I want!
Aradia Cloud chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Ha ha... I knew she was pushed. I have awesome intuition like that.
Aradia Cloud chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
I wanna cry. Poor Twylla.
nerdilocks chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is fantastic. I couldn't stop reading. Tell your mom she's fantastic. And it would be awesome if you could post more of her stories. I'm going to try out one of yours as well though. But seriously this story was fantastic!
Oriana-Lian-Starchild chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I justed started reading this and am already ingrossed.
RebokCherry chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is a wonderful story it is probably the best one I've ever read on this website. It's so well-written!:D Commanders is amazing and should ne published and sold in stores! You have a very talented mother and I wish her the best of luck in her writing, you should be very proud:).
JBrooke chapter 34 . 9/11/2010
& you should most definitely start posting the sequel :)
JBrooke chapter 33 . 9/11/2010
Absolutely love this story :D didn't think I would at first when I saw "M/M" in the description, but it is most definitelly one of the best stories that I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Can't wait to read some of the other things you have posted :)
PinknwhiteDQ chapter 33 . 9/8/2010
This was an absolutely excellent story. I must say, I'm really not into reading male/male or threesome stories,(in fact, I don't normally like anything that's not shmaltzy, vanilla and heterosexual,) but the way you write your characters and show how they interact is phenominal. You have so much sympathy for all of your characters and make them all truly believable that I was actually sorry to have finished it about five minutes ago. Well done. You should be very proud of yourself.
schoeppc chapter 34 . 9/5/2010
I loved it and a sequel would be wonderful.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »