Reviews for Commanders
Meri chapter 28 . 7/26/2010
OMG! your gonna leave it at such a cliff hanger! *starts chewing nails while nervously waiting to find out what happens*
Bluntlyhonest chapter 28 . 7/26/2010
Wow...

You really surprised me with this... I mean Joshua, Keeler, AND her brother?

Crazy...just crazy
Avery H chapter 28 . 7/26/2010
Your mom is a terrific writer. Love the story. You should definitely put up more of her stuff. Just a few spelling and grammatical errors, but otherwise awesome. Was hooked from the very beginning. Keep up the good work.
Meri chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
aw they are all so misunderstood! and i have a horrible feeling about letting the girls go alone will end badly...and i can't wait to find out what happens! so kudos again to your mom for such delightful wrting and for sucking me in so completely! *is loving the 5 chapters a day btw*
PadlockLOL chapter 23 . 7/25/2010
Omg love the story i hope the truth comes out soon i didn't know that the bonded was so strong Ky would really not love her coz of his commander? i feel sorry 4 her , but its all just a big missunderstanding wat i hope will get dorted out. i've been reading all the chapter nd i cant help feel that Twylla is speanding her time with the commander than Ky . nd heres a second thought who loves who more? Ky doesn't reconzised he some times feels jealous and the commander is just commander i never seen Ky got Serious in the chapter or Aggressive. i like Ky and a little bit of the commander PS i can't believe wat Ky said 2 her after he told her he wanted her is so chaper ago cant remember which 1 well i cant wait 4 more updates :) this is gd XD
Naephrowyn chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
Thanks so much for updating with a bunch of juicy updates. I am definitely liking where this story is going :D. Keep it coming!

THanks
Meri chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
lovely as always, in fact i do believe it's getting better!*which i didn't knwo was possible!*
Bluntlyhonest chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
i know that i shouldnt like jealousy... but i just cant help it!

I love the story, it is well put together and keeps my attention.

Probably one of my favorites on the website!
Jen chapter 15 . 7/24/2010
I've decided I really like how you use slightly different terms for things, like wrapping a large fluffy linen or the sonic dryer. I totally know what you mean but it serves to remind me that their world is still different than ours. Your descriptions make really great pictures of it all in my head.

I don't really know enough about this site to know if there's a way to send you a private message with this, so here goes: letter from school

Not amount – change to no, or possibly to naught?

Last phrase in the section that starts “Still stung…” things were going to change…they had too – did you mean “to” as in they needed to or “too” as in they already had?

Great job, as always!
Jen chapter 14 . 7/24/2010
Great chapter, I would be conflicted too if I were Ky, that's a weird mix to suddenly have to take control after not for so long!

I'll try not to be the picky one, but since I mentioned it last chapter, here are my notes from this one:

paragraph 6 aught to ought (aught means none, ought means should)

- 2nd section overhauls or overalls? Did you mean to change the name?

Silly notes, but I figured I'd be helpful P

Thanks to you for putting this up and your mom for rocking!
Jen chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
wow, that's a long update! The writing keeps me compelled, I really like how the characters are being developed, but slow enough to keep you wanting more.

On a silly side note, I've noticed a few spelling errors. Unfortunately I skim past them and forget them by time I get to the end of the chapter, but it would be worth reading over and looking for something. Just a handful, probably less than one a chapter, but thought you should know.
Meri chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
*dies from overload of awesomeness* your mom is my hero btw, but it saddens me that she could think her writing wasn't good...because it's amazing not only and interesting well written out and explanatory plot the charectors are interesting and relatable...so yeah...truly amazing
Cory chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
Great story! I vote for more chapters before you go on vacation.
DeathtoBella chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I have an account on just not Fictiopress. Hope anonamous(sp?) reviews dont bother you!

I have to say that I like Ky better. Brins awesome, but he's not my type.

Im all for 4-5 chapters per day. More reading for me!

Tell your Mom Ill be looking foward to seeing her name in the Bestselling Authors section of Barnes 'n' Nobles! :D

UPDATE SOON!
wonderland212 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
so far twylla has been so focused on Brinn that i honestly was dreading the threesome because i thought that she'd be so focused on Brinn and Brinn her, that Ky would kinda fade into the background. Well it ended up being a really good smut scene, so kudos to your mother, but i do wish we could've gotten more detail about what happenend between Brinn and Ky.

Yeah uploading 4-5 chapters a day sounds great! (btW, your mom should consider writing more yaoi/slash in the future, if she hasn't already b/c she does it very well)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »