Reviews for Commanders
tt-tty N chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
This is really good, and I'm glad that your supporting your mom so much. She should get this published! :) I vote that you post multiple chapters.
wonderland212 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
I cant wait for some Brinn&Ky smut :)
smrae chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
omg that chapter was really good! Your mom definitely has a gift...the gift of writing really good smut...ahaha! Seriously though she is a fantastic writer. I vote that you post 4-5 chapters daily!
Initially loaded chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I am addicted. This is brilliant. I was actually quite surprised today, as I was looking quite forward to coming home to check my laptop for any updates.
wonderland212 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
This story is pretty interesting so far...i hope that the slash will be between brinn and ky (gosh i love ky). twylla already seems like she's falling for brinn, or at least more attracted...i kinda hope that she isn't leaning towards one more than the other b/c then if there is a threesome, then the dynamic will be off, plus where would that leave ky :(

Kudos for trying to put your mother's work out..im too big of a wuss to even post anything
Meri chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
aw lovely as always, and a good smut scene...wel written and not trashy, so well done, and my vote would be for more chapters...but that could be because i'm impatient and love this story so much the thought of waiting sucks:p
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
The summary drew me in! I'm really excited to read this story!

Oh noes~ Slave market? It must be horrible. Poor girl. (

I noticed that you use '...' a lot. In moderation, they can be a wonderful addition. However, I think that they are used a little too often. Consider cutting down the number, because all that I notice when I read are those dot-dot-dots.

I'm thinking that the crate must have been relatively dark as well as densely packed. If ANY slaving should occur, it should at least be humane! (But none should happen at all in the first place!)

...Oh my. "...hymen intact" She's going to be sex slave isn't she.

I already love the blue-eyed man. He can buy me anytime. ;)

Threesome? XD I have a feeling that Ky and Brinn will be the slash couple in later chapters~

I like her name! Very unique!

...Ah. Definitely smutish.

This story is bound to be interesting. I'll be reading the next chapter soon!
rae12391 chapter 8 . 7/22/2010
I absolutly love this story. You should put up the chapters.
Initially loaded chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Absolutely love this. The build up is incredible.
Meri chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
ahh love it, and i'm very excited to hear your mom has more stories that might be posted on here! this story reminds in in some part of "the dragon riders of pern" not in the way that it's copied or anything, just almost the writing style and some of the charecters. very good and i eagarly wait each new chapter each day.
Jen chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Tell your mom to keep it up, her writing's excellent! I find myself making sure to check this site everyday to find if you've put another chapter up. Thankfully you have )
Meri chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
wow, I just stumbled upon this and I'm SO glad I did!

I love every word i've read so far and am in awe of your mom...so has she already completed this story? I really hope she has becasue I may cry if i don't get to read the completed story...it's sucked me in too much already:p anywho this is kinda rambling and probably doesn't make alot of sense as I'm running on very little sleep but yeah...great story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Jen chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
I'm very impressed with this story, please keep posting and tell your mom not to be shy about her writing!
Mori Verne chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
hot? yes

well written? yes

Will I follow this story? HELL YEAH!
ravinraven12 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Very interesting, very well written. Can't wait for more.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8