Reviews for Train Tracks
Scarlett Ink chapter 15 . 4/1/2011
OMGOSH! I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Brendarosietta chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
OMG...wow! Good chapter please update soon :)!
Gator-aide chapter 15 . 3/22/2011
Hell of a way to get to know someone if I might add. This Krysta character kicks ass!
Gator-aide chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
You've really got me sitting on the edge of my seat here! This story deserves more reviews. I have to say it's very good. Your amazingly literate. You should have no problems getting this published.
Love Kills Slowly chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
please write more this is absolutely fantastic and your a very good writer! x
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 12 . 12/25/2010
Wow this is good, please continue! X
Mar-mar S chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Oh, wow! This is really well-written. And it's a topic I've considered writing about myself. Good job!
Breathing Ice chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Um. Wow. Just wow. I'm loving this.

Can't wait to see more of Danny and Diane (funny how their names sound similar), but when her sis says ''don't trust'' I was pretty sure she was talking about Danny. Maybe she is. And that's why he took Lexi out, so that she would be out of the way. But that's just my guess.

Update soon!
underthesunlight chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Why would she go alone?

And without telling anyone!

Ouf, good chapter though.
amethyst-y chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
I saw it coming, definitely saw it coming. Why are all these girls so blind? She should have told someone where she was going, she should have contacted police that her sister was missing, she should have given the number she found to police. Well I know in these cases it is sometimes even worse contacting police but there surely is a way out. But it is not in taking your own risks. Oh well, I guess poor Kitty and Lexi. But she should have listened to her sisters warning. Never trust anyone, no matter how nice they are. And when he says follow me I never would have, Lexi, Lexi you got in your mess yourself.

Thank you for writing such a story. Not a lot of people do but it is a very serious problem nowadays. Keep the story up. Good luck and till next update!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
Wow, this is really good. It's almost crossing the line from fiction to experience. I enjoy a good heroin, and Lexi is definitely her. Despite her fears she goes to save her sister. I'm assuming from the summary that she gets taken to the sex trade, like in the movie taken. It's sad to think that things like this really happen in this world. Your descriptions are amazing, language is understandable, and grammar is pristine! (As for the language one, I hate useless cussing, but with this specific story I can definitely understand that under this tense of a situation someone might want to curse to their hearts content.) I like Di, and I wish Danny had gone with Lexi to Rosy's! Good Job!

-Dazzled
underthesunlight chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I really love this story so far and I'm definitely looking forward to more!
TK Anez chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
I loved the last couple of lines in this chapter, especially paired with the chapter title. It's so funny but there's still a lot of tension which is good. Looking forward to more!
B.H chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Ok I'm not one of those people who will read stories more than once. Its a big compliment to anyone who gets me to read a story or book twice. But I would read this again. It's very good and I would recommend you continue it and publish. I really wanted to keep reading when I realized that it was done.