Reviews for Splendid Isolation
Aww... love, I am so happy for you. ]
pretty twisted chapter 77 . 10/1/2010
WHOA.
laurenmlbc chapter 79 . 9/29/2010
What kind of weather have you been having? We've been getting rain, but it's been cooling things down which is amazing. I'm very sick of the heat!
laurenmlbc chapter 78 . 9/29/2010
Ugh, I seriously hate guys sometimes. Why do they have to make our lives soo complicated?
laurenmlbc chapter 77 . 9/29/2010
Aw :) :) That just seems like such a sweet scene!
laurenmlbc chapter 76 . 9/29/2010
Ahh, I totally know how you feel. We had a competition one time and there were these little black bugs EVERYWHERE...all over our arms..and faces..and instruments, it was disgusting. And they had just had rain or something because there was mud all over the field. It was pretty horrible lol. I'm sorry you guys didn't do as good as you would have liked!
laurenmlbc chapter 75 . 9/29/2010
You never know, really...love can sure be complicated lol. He does seem to favor your group though...hm, very interesting!
laurenmlbc chapter 74 . 9/29/2010
I dislike someone who sits beside me in Aging and I don't even know the person. Can't help who you don't like, I guess!
cassandove chapter 79 . 9/28/2010
That's so true in relation to band. It's like the weather is God. ._.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 73 . 9/27/2010
Aw, well, it's still good that you're getting a new phone, right? Or semi-new. Haha, Little Gregg told me the other day that now that he got a Blackberry, it seems like everyone is getting one... and now you have one, too! :)
cassandove chapter 73 . 9/23/2010
I CANS TEXT YOU?
laurenmlbc chapter 73 . 9/23/2010
I hate phone stuff...mine died the other day and I lost all my numbers...and then got them all back...and then lost them all again lol. I was about to give up on phones all together. I rarely call anyone but my parents anyway, it's just testing I would be at a lost without. Good luck with your phone troubles!
laurenmlbc chapter 72 . 9/23/2010
I wish that guys...and well girls sometimes, cause I do it too...would just let you know how they feel right away. Cause I hate liking someone but then worrying about how they probably dont' feel the same way...et cetera...it's just complicated. But you could look at it as in if you don't say something and he does feel the same way about you..you could be missing out on time together. Relationships are just so complicated.
laurenmlbc chapter 71 . 9/23/2010
Geesh, that's a pretty sucky favor...not sure I'd want to be in your place for that.
Mirthless Laughter chapter 67 . 9/22/2010