Reviews for Myth and Legend
Ormdall chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
Quite a powerful chapter. Kurtis was the lovable, if a bit reckless brother figure and to have him gone so soon saddened me. I'm a little shocked that a travling party such as the four, or rather three, of them didnt have some kind of watch set up so they wouldnt be ambushed like that. I am also surprised by your choice to have the undead be silent, as they are often depicted as constantly groaning and rustling. I am finding it quite easy to connect the the people in the story, and i look forward to seeing more unfold.
Ormdall chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
I have to admit, this chapter sent me for a bit of a loop for a couple reasons. First, my first mental image of Orion, in the last chapter, was not a big guy at all. I was expecting more slender, like an Elven hunter type. Second, Im not entirely sure why, but i expected Orion to have a certain teenage facination with Aislynn, due to her otherwordly beauty. One quick point of editing I would suggest, take a bit more time reviewing your work after you type it out. I see a couple really minor mistakes that could be cleaned up with a look over post-writing.
Ormdall chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I find this second part pretty interesting. This new person, Orion, has me a bit intrigued. I am wondering if you chose the name due to the Myth of his hunting prowess? The last paragraph was a bit dragging, but im still hungry for me. Let's keep this going.
Ormdall chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Other than a few editorial remarks, this is a fantastic start to the story. It has a strong introduction to scene, and introduces a few seemingly important people well. Alot remains unknown and im curious to see where this rabbit hole leads.
ColbyBastian91 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I already know some of this story, and this was mysterious for me. I love the how nonchalant you are about all the supernatural stuff. "Oh, and they just happen to hunt mythical creatures." Very engaging, and very drawing.
nikita Mixell chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I really lik it and think you should post more