Reviews for Tell Me Lies
Too Much Info chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

please :)

I love the twists you have in this story!
Fallin-raindrops chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I really love your style of writing! I love how you write your characters too! I am loving Raine's character. Alot of stories never portray the woman strong, but, wow, raine is beyond strong, but apparently has a soft spot for this Michael dude. Wonder who he is? Did he leave her? I like Carmen, she seems nice, I think according to your summary Raine will get together with Morgan, so I am guessing Carmen will somehow leave the story? (Dunno, just guessing) I am also very curious about Cane. I wonder what he was about to say before Misha showed up. If I end up liking this Michael character, which I am hoping will be introduced in the next chapter, I hope they get together. (Yet again, just voicing my opinion) Other than that love your story ideas, they are original and fresh! Sincerely, your awaiting reader
becca7193 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
i'm dieing to know what has happened to raine please update soon
Rosey-Blue chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
who's Michael? Where is Michael? Is he dead?
CaitlinEA chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
So who did she have sex with in the deans office? Matt, or someone else?
blondiexoxo chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
hey i really like this story so far

hope u update soon :)

im curious to see what happens next
Kikusashi chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Good. continuing?
bfldnbfdld chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I really like the way this story is going. I have this really strong feeling that Cane's girlfriend is dead, or there's something there. I don't know- I'm weird that way. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ellybeth chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Nice I like how this story is shaping up. Thanks.
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
great story i really like it so far i hope you update soon
darkangel791 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
i want mre its a good story
penguinlover923 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Hi! So, this I am just comming across this story today and I have NO idea how I didn't find this story earlier? I mean, me being the crazy stalker I am, you would think I'd be the first reviwer huh? Well guess I am losing my titel! ;D so, I don't exactly know where your going with this story yet because hello, its been one chapter but that one chapter was GREAT! So I deffinatly think you should continue! I really think this is different from forbidden love from what I can tell, so I really wanna see what you other writing style/plots are like! So please continue! UPDATE! Okay, have a great day!

P.s. I am author subscrbing now so I don't miss out on anymore stories! :D
Christina Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Ha ha ha! She a bad a**. I love the beginning and hope to see the story completed
Blonde.Ambitions chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Looks great! Please post some more up soon, I can't wait to see what happens to Raine when she goes back home!
Stretch19 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
the plot seems interesting with plenty of possibility but that's more from your summary rather than the first chapter. it's not bad because you've introduced us to some characters that have intentions of showing up later on which could really drive up the drama that you want Raine to cause. I love reading 'brother's best friend' stories so post a couple more chapters before taking my review too seriously.