Reviews for Zombie, It Means I Love You
Vampireacademyrox chapter 27 . 4/14/2011
love it plz ud soon XD
Taylor Wrote chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Nice story. I'v only finished the first chapter so I'm going to keep going. I just wanted to say it's really good. I like your title too. Can't wait to read more.
The Golden Orchid chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
dude! awesome story, i'm hooked! i completely love the humor and i hope he wins her over soon! keepin my fingers crossed! update soon! xoxo :)
Shadyotter chapter 24 . 10/25/2010
new adventure! sweet!
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I've only read the first chapter so far, but it's really good! I really like your writing style and the way you write dialogue is realistic/funny. I'll definitely keep reading.
Nicole Amor chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this story hooked me like the second i read the first sentence!

i like! D
Pepperx chapter 22 . 9/27/2010
aw i love this story so much :) please write more ? :) x
Shadyotter chapter 22 . 9/26/2010
I got my freckles through genetics and sun exposure... good luck lol
AbbeyXD chapter 22 . 9/26/2010
hahaha loved it! But I don't think guys would say 'I love you' to each other every minute...It's sort of wierd :)
AbbeyXD chapter 20 . 9/12/2010
Love it! update!
Shadyotter chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
dude the guy that played peter pan in the live action movie was totally a girl... well that is according to my fifth grade music teacher... wow that was a long time ago... great last couple of chapters!
Renana chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
I absolutely LOVE boys in suspenders haha ;) I think it's sweet how Nick is starting to genuinely like her. I really liked the ending to this chapter, it's incredibly cute I also agree that the second Peter Pan was upsetting, I mean it was an okay movie but I SO wish that Peter and Wendy didn't only like each other as friends T_T Haha

Renana
Renana chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
Haha! I laughed at when he said "I want to sex you up too." I'm confused about Khloe and Nick's relationship, because they kiss but they act as if nothing happened?

You are a very fast updater haha, keep it up!
tootie fruitie chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
I absolutely love your story! I really like the Fred and George moments from Harry Potter!
beekster chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i like this.

the characters are funny, the dialogues believable .

i want to see more.