Reviews for Love Shatters
Lerene chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
how sad. :(
ToraOkami303 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
*cries* no you killed Kye! sad part is i knew he was going to die... between the title and the first chapter i knew either he or Kalen was going to die.

T O
mousegirl05 chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Ah, this was quite tragic and definitely was pulling on the heartstrings. You handled Kye's death quite well. It's especially sad that he died on the day they were supposed to bond. I whine something like 'how cruel of you' but *shrugs* life's a bear sometimes, eh?

I'm excited to see what kind of character Kalen grows into from this point. The world itself sounds fascinating, though part of me keeps picturing them as Drylons. Am I close to right? *nudge*nudge* I'm also curious as to how many other clans there are? Oh I have so many questions, don't I?

Congrats on a successful tragedy. They're hard to pull of. Cheers!
Sae Ayameko chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Wah! That was so sad! TT It did make me cry and you know what? I hate the Blood Fangs as much as Kalen does now. This was a wonderful story although it was short it did touch my heart. You did a great job writing it. I do have to say that Kye was my favorite character. I applaud him for how much he wanted to be accepted to even risk his life for it. Bravo! Bravo!
Sae Ayameko chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
That was great! I need to know what happens! I really hope Kalen saves poor Kye...They aren't meant to be apart! Anywho you did a wonderful job. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Lerene chapter 1 . 7/18/2010