Reviews for Into the Dark
Angel Raksha Akasha Flame chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
epic story
eternallily chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
*squeals* I was so excited to see that you had updated your story. I haven't been on fictionpress in a while, which is why I'm reading your chapter right now instead of almost a month ago when it was uploaded. I love this story a lot, and I love Alex and Muranthen too. This story is one of my favorites because it isn't a run of the mill mpreg story. I can't wait until the next chapter because I'm anxious to find out what happens when Alex goes back to Ilya.
eternallily
azuresea00 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
yay, finally an update!
hope that the next one will come pretty quickly (please?)
i'm really curious how this will progress. i hope that alex will find him soon enough, i think he has suffered quite a bit of emotional drama.
doryane chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
I love it! Next?
ger chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
more plz
gyvareva chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
It's awesome that he finally can go back to Muranthen! I was really wondering how he was going to carry all the stuff they planned for him to take, but I guess it works x) Actually, I am not really sure about how much time has passed since he came back, it got a little confusing reading that he was growing out of the maternity clothes when there had been no mention of a time leap... It felt a bit like this waiting time was on "fast forward" _

But otherwise I really liked this chapter, and I'm glad he remembered to take Sasha with him. It would be funny though if he landed in the middle of a big city, after the care they took to supply him with survival gear... XD

Looking forward to the next chapter!
pop-thatbubble chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
EXCITEMENT Can't wait for the next chapter! I hope Alex's mate (I can't spell his name, sorry :C) is looking for him too and awww, he's prolly in depression too! More Sascha scenes coz' she's such a cutie! :) Thanks for a great chapter :) I really like alex and Lisa's sibling relationship :)
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Hmm. I wonder where Alex is. Also, haha Muranthen claimed him as his mate, or something close to it, and Alex doesn't even realize it yet.I'm interested to see how Alex will feel when he discovers this is reality and I wonder how Muranthen and him will be able to communicate in the future.
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hurrah for an mpreg story. I always want to read them, but either no one writes them or they are super short so I'm glad that you have started one.

I would advise against doing such big blocks of just explanations and back story in the first chapter. While it may seem like a great way to introduce a character and how they live their life it gets kind of boring to read. I would introduce chunks at a time or at least break it up with some dialogue, maybe have him talk a little to his cat. I think this will get more people to continue on to chapter two and be more interesting.

I'm curious to see where Alex wakes up. He might miss his date with Jaime and then what will he do?:)
Amarantis chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Oh, wow! I'm really excited to see a new chapter. As I read through all the preparation for his upcoming journey, I just went all "wheee, it's gonna happen soon!" I can't wait to read what happens when he returns.
Sayure chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
Well I was really excited about a new chapter, for my disappointment update two chapters in the same time please and what this thing about FP can you please send me a msg to inform me? Thanks.
Sayure chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
In your last chapter you said you'll do your best to not leave it that long but I think 2 years is more than THAT LONG.

Good story thank you for it but please complete it even if to say: he did blah and blah then he met his mate and lived a happy life, just please finish the story, please.
ringo01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Hello~ ran across this story in AFF, and found it uber interesting... I'm so glad you have an fp account(much easier to monitor story updates)~!

Definitely watching out for your updates~

Nice job on this chappy~! _

(I'll try to review the other chappies when I can...)
lillies sonets chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
OMG have just read the entire story amazing please please update soon.
Tina chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
You have to finish this story. I am wraped up in these chararters. I love the way you weave a story. As they say in Germany, Wunderbar! (Wonderful). Please continue your efforts are appreciated.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »