Reviews for Into the Dark
rukia isaioi chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
dont worry about the fainting thing. it depends on the person doing it. ive read that fainting can very from someone feeling dizzy for several minutes and then feeling like they were going to sleep, to instant blackouts, so it sounds plausible the way you wrote it. also i loved that first post at the very beginning. if someone doesnt like mxm or mpreg then they should do some digging to find stuff to their tastes. i also want to be an acomplished writer in a few years, so it makes me mad to see people complaining about things like stories that i believed were good, only because they cant stomack it. wat kind of idiots go so far as to bitch about stories that go against their filosophies or religion anyway? pricks are all they are. keep writing:)
100kisses chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Nightrunner series...?
Psychotic Sprite chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Omg I hate you. This is the second time I've read this fic, first time was on and I was hoping you would have added an extra page or something to this one but no, curse you!

I hope you get back to writing this fic again one day, since I love it to pieces!
corigray333 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
I hope you update soon, I love this story!

It's interesting how they form a relationship without verbal communication in the first chapters. It makes the story really intersting. Really want to read more about Murathen, I think he's an interesting character.

Now everything makes more sense because of this chapter.

Thank you!
corigray333 chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
This is just good. Will he have little cute kitties?

I can't wait toread what's going to happen next.

And it is Muranthen up to while he's away?
aticia chapter 7 . 4/20/2011
good story you've got there the plot is really interesting and the characters are likeable and I can't really find any grammatical mistakes , just hope you updates sometime in the near future )
Nariki chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I loved it. The whole mystery behind Murathen and that other world is amazing and . I cant wait for them to get back together...at least, im assuming they . Update soon?
Jinju17 chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Poor Alex, I hope he gets back to his Muranthen soon.
Jenner84 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
I love this story! The universe is really fun to get inside of, and I can't wait to see Alex back with Mura...that will happen, won't it?
purplehost chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I'm going to guess the trilogy is by Mercedes Lackey...but I can't remember the name of it. One of the books is Magic's Promise or something like that. As for your story, I thought your plot exposition was a bit rough; even as him looking at his life it could have been written more smoothly and less like an explanation to the reader compacted down. Other than that, I find that the story is something I will continue on with.
not always sane chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
If you update, ill buy you all the pockey(you know what that is right?) money can buy. Sound far?
BlackRage chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Very good so far. I really like, although I wish I would have found it after it was finished. :) I can't stand waiting for updates. ;P
Alyssa Holt chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is kind of freaking awesome. :) Very well written, very cute, and VERY addicting. :) I think I've had to reread this three times already, just because I cannot get enough. Can't wait until the next update, and Happy Holidays. :]
ami-mochi1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
oh wow, awesome awesome story! I am so glad I took the time to read this. I love mpregs. And I love Muranthen. I can't wait until Alex and Muranthen can be back together! I hope you don't make us wait too long :) I'd like to see Muranthen being sweet during the pregnancy
Moraph chapter 7 . 12/3/2010
Just dropping a quick line to say I'm really enjoying this story so far (probably more than I should :p) and look forward to the next update :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »