Reviews for Into the Dark
Klalista chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Yay, another story to read from you! I've finally caught up on this c: the first chapter was... iffy : i read it and put it (the story) off for like, forever until today, after I read TR. (or maybe it's cause i don't like mpregs) but omgomgomg. your summary should've included cat men. oh god, cat men. /drools

anywhoo... you've personalized alex's sister pretty well with the overprotectiveness and the use of the word 'concern,' but i dunno about jamie. is he supposed to be really genial or passive? or just... nice and laid-back? i get the 'really genial/passive' vibe from him xD

in my opinion, i feel like the panic attack should have more fear in it and less awareness. like... "omgomgomg i'll never get back to muranthen omgomg /hyperventilate" instead of just "omg wtf /hyperventilate /notices matt calling people"

YOU KNOW? Or maybe you don't.

on another note, i wish alex would go back to muranthen : this little... 'side arc' with him in the human/original world is boring. xD

well, anyways. i had something pretty helpful to tell you, but i forgot. : maybe i'll remember later, lulz.

work ftl, though. i'm lucky that i work at my family's tailor shop. xD i just have to talk to customers and then chillax on mah laptop playing wow and aion. but then again, i don't get paid :
gyvareva chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely love this story.

Is Muranthen an important person in his world, or are people there just particularly friendly?...

Can't wait till the next chapter :)
YoMommaBiatch chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
great story!

update soon (:
Gardineneule chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I usually don't read slash stories but when I came across yours I suddenly couldn't stop reading. To be honest, I skipped some of the sex scenes (that's only me, though) but all in all I'm thoroughly enjoying your style of writing. What I like best about your story, though, is your protagonist, Alex. He seems to be a very complex character and is easy to identify with. Now Alex is indeed pregnant - poor him! How will everybody react, especially his sister and Jamie (two other great characters, by the way; oh, and Sasha! I love cats.)? What will happen to Alex if he doesn't get back into Muranthen's world as soon as possible? It's only natural he's in panic now. I expect him to end up in a hospital where the doctors will probably find out about his pregnancy. I can already see them experimenting on him ... But maybe you'll surprise us! In any case, keep up the good work.
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
As a person who works in the medical field...I kinda thought about his diet in the past chapters and it was REALLY bad for the baby (frozen meals X_X)...sorry stuff like this pops in my head and doesn't go away...you could always do research on mr. Lee if u want to get all specific...but this story is a very enjoyable work of fiction so it's not necessary to make it detailed and specific _

Excited for your next update! Thanks for responding to my "feedback/review" made me feel all warm'n fuzzy...like my opinion actually had worth :P
Blue Devil012 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I've fallen in love with your story! ;D The characters are very well written and I could imagine every scene clearly :) Can't wait to read more! Bah, I miss Muranthen too ;.;
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Ha! I knew he was pregnant but its nice having it confirmed. Can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work.:)
Natural and fake beauty chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
omg finally hes fouind out but omg wats he gonna do with out the father...
RyanWolfe-EricDelkoForever chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Great chapter please update soon. Your story is amazing and i love it.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Can Matt get him back?
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
First found this on

So glad you put it here too! It's so much easier to keep track of updates _

Can't wait when he finds out his big surprise...wonder how he'll get back
tiny lights chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
amazing, please continue promptly! :
Esquirella chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Love the plot!
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Please write more- this is such a great story!
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
what happened to Sascha? Loved the chapter keep up the good work.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »