Reviews for Into the Dark
Hyatt Alistarr chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Gah! I thought this story was completed! lol, now I will actually have to follow a story.

I really want to know if this Matt guy is going to help with the communication issues that Alex has with Muranthen, because he mentioned "talking" with the people he ran into when he was in the other world.

I can't wait for Alex to get back to the other world. Gah and actual communication to happen and not just mind blowing sex (lmao).

Hope to see a new chapter soon. C:

- Hyatt
Klalista chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Yay, another story to read from you! I've finally caught up on this c: the first chapter was... iffy : i read it and put it (the story) off for like, forever until today, after I read TR. (or maybe it's cause i don't like mpregs) but omgomgomg. your summary should've included cat men. oh god, cat men. /drools

anywhoo... you've personalized alex's sister pretty well with the overprotectiveness and the use of the word 'concern,' but i dunno about jamie. is he supposed to be really genial or passive? or just... nice and laid-back? i get the 'really genial/passive' vibe from him xD

in my opinion, i feel like the panic attack should have more fear in it and less awareness. like... "omgomgomg i'll never get back to muranthen omgomg /hyperventilate" instead of just "omg wtf /hyperventilate /notices matt calling people"

YOU KNOW? Or maybe you don't.

on another note, i wish alex would go back to muranthen : this little... 'side arc' with him in the human/original world is boring. xD

well, anyways. i had something pretty helpful to tell you, but i forgot. : maybe i'll remember later, lulz.

work ftl, though. i'm lucky that i work at my family's tailor shop. xD i just have to talk to customers and then chillax on mah laptop playing wow and aion. but then again, i don't get paid :
gyvareva chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
I absolutely love this story.

Is Muranthen an important person in his world, or are people there just particularly friendly?...

Can't wait till the next chapter :)
YoMommaBiatch chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
great story!

update soon (:
Gardineneule chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I usually don't read slash stories but when I came across yours I suddenly couldn't stop reading. To be honest, I skipped some of the sex scenes (that's only me, though) but all in all I'm thoroughly enjoying your style of writing. What I like best about your story, though, is your protagonist, Alex. He seems to be a very complex character and is easy to identify with. Now Alex is indeed pregnant - poor him! How will everybody react, especially his sister and Jamie (two other great characters, by the way; oh, and Sasha! I love cats.)? What will happen to Alex if he doesn't get back into Muranthen's world as soon as possible? It's only natural he's in panic now. I expect him to end up in a hospital where the doctors will probably find out about his pregnancy. I can already see them experimenting on him ... But maybe you'll surprise us! In any case, keep up the good work.
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
As a person who works in the medical field...I kinda thought about his diet in the past chapters and it was REALLY bad for the baby (frozen meals X_X)...sorry stuff like this pops in my head and doesn't go away...you could always do research on mr. Lee if u want to get all specific...but this story is a very enjoyable work of fiction so it's not necessary to make it detailed and specific _

Excited for your next update! Thanks for responding to my "feedback/review" made me feel all warm'n fuzzy...like my opinion actually had worth :P
Blue Devil012 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I've fallen in love with your story! ;D The characters are very well written and I could imagine every scene clearly :) Can't wait to read more! Bah, I miss Muranthen too ;.;
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Ha! I knew he was pregnant but its nice having it confirmed. Can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work.:)
Natural and fake beauty chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
omg finally hes fouind out but omg wats he gonna do with out the father...
RyanWolfe-EricDelkoForever chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Great chapter please update soon. Your story is amazing and i love it.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
Can Matt get him back?
00000000000000000000000000000 chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
First found this on

So glad you put it here too! It's so much easier to keep track of updates _

Can't wait when he finds out his big surprise...wonder how he'll get back
tiny lights chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
amazing, please continue promptly! :
Esquirella chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Love the plot!
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Please write more- this is such a great story!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »