Reviews for Into the Dark
amazing, please continue promptly! :
Esquirella chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Love the plot!
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Please write more- this is such a great story!
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
what happened to Sascha? Loved the chapter keep up the good work.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
hes prego and doesnt know and its killing me. and im freaking out because he needs muranthen and he doesnt and it whats with the guy who tells him to fuck off because he asked some questions so rude! but you know im on the edge of my seat over here and im drving my dad crazy cuz hes trying to work and im over here shouting like he does when he watches football...i heart this story...but your driving me crazy over here!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
i like jamie, i really do, but we all know that alex should just jump into the next sliver of darkness and get back with the yummy cat man named muranthen. its the law of the universe.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
i think alex should have stayed with muranthen. simple as that. but then again as all gay men in fantasy stories do he runs from great sex and lovin.*sighs*
Natural and fake beauty chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
hm... you my friend have a very very intersting little mind. these characters are quite interesting. especially the cat man, Muranthen. fucking 3 times for what ever kind of reason is very good, and i do mean GOOD, yummy man sex scenes.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
this sounds cute. and well i like your style. i didnt get bored as easily as i usually do when i read stories or chapters that have very little dialog. and i like the cliff hanger at the end. falling into nothing ... me i would prob have made it so you could chuckle like he fell forward into...well...nothing... but thats me and this is ur story so overall i love it.
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
I dont think that Alex was being wishy-washy in this chapter at all but though is seeming to be sufering from a mix of Florence Nightingale effect prelude to love. this is ton my favorite chapter so far I can see of It is needed for character development. Cant wait for the next chapter. :)
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
Awesome. Please write more soon!
Lerene chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Great chapter!
Raiya-shi chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Bwah! No! I was hoping Muranthen would follow him! . So, when they get back together if Muranthen really didn't follow... I hope they have some sort of communication/ translating system to work with... cause if I'm correct... Alex is either pregnant or has formed a womb... that would be really awkward on Earth... and twice as awkward if they parent a child without being able to speak with each other XD Though I find the image quite endearing specially if the kid ends up learning both the languages and being their translator... that would make me laugh... though it seems unlikely... maybe the kitty Sascha will be their translator of sort? I dunno I'm grasping at straws here lol... can't wait for morr! Till next time!

~Raiya
cinq-a-sept chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Oh Alex! Muranthen is such a nice man...cat guy. Alex really should have just stayed but I understand his reason why. You can't live without someone to talk to and he they can't understand one another so that's a sad thing.

P.S: Poor Sascha! Why stuff her in the bag?

I'm really liking this story! Keep it up!
lovelycrazy chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
No! So sad...:( hm... I hope they find their ways together again...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »