Reviews for Into the Dark
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Love the chapter and if you like I could beta for you.

"man thrust up the head of his cock [sank] into Alex's" section1 paragraph9 A. and sank B. sinking

"rub his back until [he] pain had receded" section3 paragraph1 the

"himself out but[removed] draped over Alex," section3 p1

A. remained

"keep up and not [sure] Muranthen just" s3 p5

show
yaoi8808 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Nice chapter I really liked it, though I felt so bad for Alex and Muranthen. I'm guessing Alex is pregnant :) What books by Mercedes Lackey are slash?
Lerene chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
hmm, I'm curious about Muranthen

Also I very curious what the book was you mention in the other chapter
gianinarubioyahoo.com chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
'The [other] was tall and lithe...' the [other] should have been cat-man or stranger. Because that other may mack one think ther is someone other then Muranthen.

'She purred, and butted [his] head...' [his] should be her.

Love the story cant wait for the next chapter.

P.S. Please think about getting a Beta.
Stellar Harpy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I was going to go with the Mortal Instruments, simply for my love of Magnus .. But i think Lynn Flewelling's Nightrunner series would be a safer bet .

Your an amazing writer, please oh please write more
RyanWolfe-EricDelkoForever chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I really like your story. Please update soon.
Raiya-shi chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Lol I'm conflicted... because I love slash, abd I love cats... but I usually don't do the furry/bestiality thing... but I still like it though lol... I've read a few (more on the lines of furry though) that I've liked... glad to add another one I guess? lol I actually really like cat man the couple seems adorable and cuddly already... can't wait for more keep up the awesome work! you said half of this story is done? So does that mean for now at least the releases will be semi stable/continuous... er stable... too tired to think . basically will they be let out a a regular basis/schedule type thing? Bummer about the story not being guest... you mentioned you have stuff on another site? does it contain the same things that this account, or more or less? updated soon/later same... uh... I'll let you get back to life now heh THANKS AGAIN FOR THE UPDATE! Till next time (shall eagerly await nect ch)!~
Rippingham Scroggs chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Woo! I was expecting him to meet the man from the book he was reading, not some Catman!

Can't wait for more!
clarabell chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
I love your story.
clarabell chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
loved this first chapter. please write more
Lerene chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I like Alex.

Sounds like a very good story so far and I can't wait to see what happen next. Where the blackness takes Alex.
Morgantree24 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I like this story so far, it caught my attention compared to other ones. I can't wait to find out where your character went and if he finds love and someone who appreciate him. Please write some more soon.
Raiya-shi chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Don't you hate it when the universe decides for you that you can't date? Then to keep you from going on the first date you've had since your aggressive boyfriend it decides to set a void trap of doom for you? D hehehe Really looking forward to this story! You shouldn't have hesitated to post it! Mpreg is justice men and women are equal and as such they should also feel the pain of pregnancy or at the very least cramps/pms! Mwhahah- *cough cough* sorry... anyways can't wait to read this story and see where it takes off! *squeals excitedly*

Book mentioned in story: no idea... Though I do know that there is a 4 part series (not a trilogy as mentioned in the story) by Sarah Monette, the series is called The Doctrine of Labyrinths consisting of these four title: Mélusine, The Virtu, The Mirador, Corambis... sounds very much like the story you described; no one shot for me... specially cause I haven't read them... want to... but I'm always reluctant to read stories with bad/sad endings...

Thanks for the up!~