Reviews for Friends Don't Let Friends Play for the Yankees
LostLikeTearsInRain chapter 21 . 1/12/2011
Great job on this story, I really enjoyed reading it :D Thank you for writing and posting!
WyldeLoneStar chapter 18 . 1/11/2011
Oh, so sad! Seriously had me in tears. :(
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
Thats so sad. Her poor family. And all of them have someone there for them but her mother. I hope things start to work out better soon.
mihaela chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
sorry fo the late review,but this chapter made me cry, keep up with the good work
checkyesdana chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
aw ( I wish Killy's Dad didn't have to die, that made me so so sad!
RockFan chapter 18 . 1/7/2011
That chapter broke my heart! Poor Killian! I hated it when her dad died! My eyes were all watery and stuff (okay, so I cried!).

I'm glad Declan and Killian are trying to be friends again. I love that you've made it such a difficult journey for best friends to transition to lovers and not something easy. It makes it realistic and more believeable.

Sorry that this story is almost finished but I will be sure to read it over and over again!
RockFan chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Lots to think about in this chapter! And scary about her dad. The New York car would piss me off, too (not a Yankees fan).

Off to read next chapter.
echo-echo chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
The story is adorable. It has the perfect amount of drama and reality to it. I had an issue with how polite everyone seemed, apologizing after everything, but that I realized that's probably normal. That's how I would go about it anyway. I can't wait to see how it wraps up, and good luck this next month. Happy Holidays.
DinaY chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
This is amazing, I couldn't stop reading it! I just had to read it until the last updated chapter before reviewing. I feel like Declan is an asshole.. I also get a weird feeling that he will "fire" her :/ Although that might not happen at all..

Keagan is amazing! I wish my brother was like that! Random question, how do you pronounce her name, is it Kill Ian? But together kind of thing.. :s

I can't wait for the next update!

Happy Holidays!

-dina
Jester79 chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Seriously? Family is way more important! Great job so far.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
Wow. They argue a lot. I hope her dad is ok. I bet this helps her and decline get along again. I can't wait to see what happens next!
checkyesdana chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
what a super intense two chapters. Lots of saddness. Make them happy soon please. And Killians dad needs to be okay!
WyldeLoneStar chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
Glad to see the updates. I love this story!
builtonbones chapter 14 . 11/8/2010
What IS it about baseball players that make them so difficult? I personally love this story, I can relate in a few aspects like being in love with a baseball player who can't admit or commit to his feelings, as well as a love of the red sox. Except my baseball player is a die hard yankees fan, le sigh. I really like how when you write about Killian, people don't constantly have to say she's pretty or beautiful, you naturally assume it by the way you present her and how she talks. I really do love Declan but I wish he'd just admit his love of Killian already! I'm like aching for them to finally be together as well as seeing how things will be with him as a yankees player. I also like how Kill knows they're the best friend cliche. I really can't wait to see how this progresses.
Boston15 chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
Did I cry? Pretty much. I loved Killian's reaction to when Declan asked about New York. I'd be the same way. Keep up the great writing and update quickly. All the best :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »