Reviews for Friends Don't Let Friends Play for the Yankees
RockFan chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
I'm very annoyed with Bryant even though I can somewhat understand his jealousy. It must be hard for boyfriends to accept their girlfriends' best friends being male. But still - if he doesn't trust Killian then their relationship won't work.

Anyway, now that I'm done analyzing them...

I love your characters! They are fantastic!
Christina Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I loved It! I'm a Boston Fan too! Keep Writing!
President Booty chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Hm... Killian seems to be starting to catch on... I can't wait to see the outcome of her cornering the guys. I'm also excited about her spending more time with Dec.

Also I really do feel like Bryant and Declan are competing with each other over Killian because she's awesome but also because they are highly competitive highly successful guys. I wouldn't want to get stuck between the two.
chng234 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
i believe bry feels that declan has feelings for kil. it seems that kil did not realise it at all
smileysammy chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I feel bad for Bryant and how everyone seems against him from the start. I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, and I'm just waiting to see how everything plays out. You've kept me interested!
scabbyabby chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Hm... I need the boys questioning too Killy cos I sure as hell don't know what is going on either. My brain is whirling a mile a minute with various possibilities and theories. I've given up guessing out loud on stories though cos I change my mind constantly, but this one has me dying to.

Killy and Dec are so cute together! I love how they are there for each other and joke around. I also adore that they haven't let their relationships affect their friendship... although it seems Bryant has an issue with it...

Keagan and Tamara... do I see love potentially blossoming? They are all growing up and such...

Fabulous start so far... I am 100% on board with this story.
RockFan chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
I am really enjoying this story. Your characters are awesome - especially Declan and Killian when they're together.

Keep writing and update quickly!
President Booty chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Great bar scene... Dec being the one to stand up for her and protect her. I am disappointed in Bryan not asking her father for her hand. I feel almost like he is just trying to one up Dec and that the proposal was to take away from all the time and energy Killian was going to be putting into the draft.
chng234 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
i wonder how the story is going to go. it seems that both delcan n kil have their own sweethearts
scabbyabby chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
Definitely loving this story so far. Can I please have Declan as a best friend? Please? Bryant I like but I just am feeling like I should be cautious... he did used to pose a threat to Declan and he isn't included in the little trio Killy has going on with Declan and Keagan.
RockFan chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I love Declan but for some reason I just am not too crazy about Bryant. He's not bad but I don't know why I don't like him.

Anyway, great start.
RockFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Love the start and can't wait to read the rest.
President Booty chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I think that this story starts off great. Killian's relationships with all the guys in her life have you curious to what's coming next. I look forward to reading more and seeing how her and Delcan's relationship changes from now until the 2009 world series...
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7