Reviews for Ragnarok: A Playlist From Scorched Earth
tanikins chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I love this one too! Please come back and write these beautiful stories. Pleeeaaase.
pradlee chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I FINALLY FOUND YOU!

i was originally reading this story over on adultfanfiction, but their website just sucks (have no good way to bookmark or search anything and no update system, argh) and i lost my bookmark. BUT! i thought i recognized your user name here and I found it! yay! and thanks, i really enjoy this story. ha ha "judy"
Potatoe1988 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Haha! I love the creepy girls. So creepy. I love how you made them creepy, just by having Valentine perceive them that way. I really like the little hints and snippets of things about Valentine's past and the nature of the world you've created. It's subtle and makes it interesting. Much better than just sitting the reader down and explaining everything to them.

This is fine work, Nicky, and you should be more proud of it.
distortedreflection chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I can't believe you've only gotten 3 reviews for this story I can only surmise that its got to do with its only 4 chapters but I am very very impressed VERY and I'll be checking your page like a looney just to get a simmer of a hope you've updated it. You've just rocked my socks clean off. This is the most original piece of werewolf fiction I've ever read. Kudos to you.
Feel The Waltz chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This has really caught my eye. Its an amazing first chapter, its got me curious, intrigued and i'm going straight onto the next chapter. :D
Potatoe1988 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I can't believe you wrote het. That is true dedication to your art, Nicky. It worked, though, I must admit; it was necessary, as far as het can ever be necessary. The sex was hot, but it is your characterisation that is truly beautiful. You do a wonderful job of building characters that feel alive, interesting and real. More people need to be reading this.
Potatoe1988 chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Hehehe. Man, I love apocalypse fic. Carry on, my dear writer.