Reviews for V sez, Episode 2: Attack of the Twihards!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Hey! :D You're alive! And with valid excuses, kudos to you.

Hm, that's actually a good point. Perhaps leaving it alone for now and moving on would be a good plan. Then you can work on it if you feel inspired or like trashing it, but you wouldn't feel obligated.

But whatevs, do what you want.

And congrats on the column! :D That's awesome, chica!

Thanks for updating, 'tis appreciated even though it's not a real chapter. XD

monochromepinwheels chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
heh. frigging twilight. your snarking is brill, and stephenie meyer fails as usual.
It's me chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
V! Did you get hit by a bus or something! Give us more, pleeeeeease! I love your sense of humour!
Broken-Lithium chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Buffy fan? Likewise, V!

You are so great man.. love you and I love this!
EverySilverLiningHasACloud chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
YES! Im not the only one who likes Mike :)
Shade the Viridescent chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
...whoa. You updated! :D

XD There's not really much to say about this chapter, except that it's bloody creepy and failtastic. XD The original chapter, that is. Not yours.

Because you're hilarious. XDDD

Thanks for updating, chica Best of luck with that website!

AurorA-Kojima chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
YOU are a genius. XD
EDDRW chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I loved your My Immortal, but I love this even more. And that's saying something, because I've read My Immortal around forty times. You are amaaziiiiiingggg
Kalena chapter 9 . 6/24/2011
"Because you know what they call people who, despite their many dickish qualities, amorality, and general untrustworthiness, are so charming and strangely attractive that they can talk people into giving them anything? Politicians. Start running."

.You. Put these out more often, pwease? PWWEEEAAASSSSE?
TheMostWonderfulTimeOfTheYear chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
I am SO going to write that fanfiction. Thank you for the plot bunny!
TheMostWonderfulTimeOfTheYear chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I fucking love you and your work.
Shade the Viridescent chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Huzzah You did it! :D *hands over virtual cake*

Hah. That could've been actually interesting if she'd gone into the book shop! I can't believe Smeyer had the opportunity for a good (if a little bit overused) plot development, and completely ignored it.

...Although, considering it's Smeyer, I can believe it all too well. DX

Anyway, thanks for updating! :D Good luck with the next chapter _

Jelly chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Ahahah love it! This is great! Oh by the way, have you by any chance seen "Alex Day reads Twilight" on YouTube? If you haven't, you should. It's quite amusing ;)
3 chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Another chapter? So soon? :D bye another wedding? I thought you had one on Monday... Are you polygamist, V? *shakes head* tsk tsk. Anyway, congrats on finishing yet another chapter. You ARE a survivor...
3 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
I have read your "my immortal" commentary and all of this so far and it's hilarious! :D My friends and I ( before coming upon this ) actually drew a lot of comparisons between "Romeo and Juliet" and "Twilight." They fall in "love" after, like, a day; he creeps on her window at night; the thought of not being together makes them wannabe kill themselves... Ugh. And Jacob's werewolf form reminds me of the werewolves in a book called "Blood and Chocolate." I think it's safe to say "Twilight" is the least original book ever written.

Wow. Long rant aside, I love you V! Keep doing what you do!

Ps I kinda like your line-by-line better, but I also enjoy your throwing out of the useless lines in the book... Hmmm...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »