Reviews for V sez, Episode 2: Attack of the Twihards!
Falkia chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Y'know, there's something I've realised.

Bella, our pretty, pale, delicate snowflake, spends most of her time here whining about the weather in Forks, as her home city was a lot hotter.

But here's the thing: I'm sad to say that I also am a pale-skinned brunette who is horrible at sports, and I will tell you this- when you are as pale as I am, strong sunlight can HURT. I've learned to stay inside on hot summer days, and I ain't even no "part-albino". And I live in cold and wet Ireland. So really, I think Bella should either be grateful she's not being burnt to a crisp or developed a damn tan by the time she left.

But then again, Twilight and logic are two different things all together.
Adara Darville chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Beautiful...I simply love it.

Also,I think you should review the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
Shade the Viridescent chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
...I could've sworn I reviewed last time... Huh. Interesting.

Anyway, awesome as usual. XD You are hilarious, madam. I salute you.

As far as other fail-tastic stories go, d'you know the Warriors series? The one with the cats and the clans and stuff? There's a Warriors fanfic, almost on par with My Immortal, called "Starkit's Prophcy". And that's not a typo. It's TERRIBLE.

Anyway, I love you, as usual, and thanks so much for updating in a timely manner! Do it again, and I'll give you cake! :D

Falkia chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
An update! Huzzah!

Also, I feel I should alert you to a badfic you may be interested in snarking. Imagine My Immortal, except it's also got a good splash of Christian propaganda, homophobia, and racism. Oh yes, and it's about Twilight. Need I say more on account of its fail? It really has to be seen to be believed. It is known as Brewdening Love.

Hope you update again soon. *Salutes* Godspeed.
Adara Darville chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
1. I definatly had lulz in this chapter

and

2. No matter what you must admit Twilight is a little better than My Immortal *shudders*

p.s I think you may be the goddess of Lol's. Give yourself that title.

Also, always remember...

Talent, some people have it, others butcher it.
Shade the Viridescent chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
. . .Have I ever told you just how much I love you? Seriously. XD That was hilarious. I'm getting used to this format. _ Just glad that you can post this without worrying about Fictionpress taking it offline for copyright reasons.

Also, did you name your laptop Snidely as in Snidely Whiplash? Because that would make you even more awesome in my book. I love Dudley Do-right, and the rest of Rocky and Bullwinkle! :D I have the first six VHSs at home. :D

Anyway, you're hilarious as always. Don't worry about it taking a while, I shall forgive you. . .as long as the next chapter comes out sooner. XD

Jes chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
As someone who strongly dislikes Twilight, I find this extremely amusing. I was reading this at work and started cracking up. Please write more soon!

Jes
Adara Darville chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
Lmao, I can forgive you V.M, so long as you keep these chapters coming and don't give up Half-way through.

Sincerly, this is amazing!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Yay, you updated! :D *dances*

As per usual, you are hilarious. _ Thank you verah much for updating! Good luck with the rest of the book! Don't take too long

Merry/Happy whatever!

UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
you know, if you put in a disclaimer... you could always put it on fanfiction... I don't really like the new style... sorry. you can always ignore the idiots who tell you that...
Kat chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
This is officially my favorite twilight-bashing story. Ive read the books, watched the movies (so far) and I agree with you...Mike seems to be the only competent/cute person in forks. This story has made me laugh so hard those around me stare at me like Im crazy. Please continue!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Pfft. You make me giggle. And I don't care how much Smeyer uses that word, she can never take it from me. XD

THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT I FORGIVE YOU SO IT'S ALL GOOD. :D

Best of luck slogging through the rest of this pile of crap!

Abrasive chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Nothing better than a good ol' fashioned sporking. Especcially where Twishite is concerned. Copyright laws be damned.
Falkia chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Brilliant, as always. Please update soon!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Hmm... I've been trying to classify Bella Swan (initials: BS, the world made sense once I figured that out) on the mary sue scale. Where do you think she would be?

Sorta-sue: Slight Mary-Sue tendancies. Thoughts: "Seems a little To perfect, but it doesnt affect the story much"

Maybe Sue: Mary-sueish to the point of slight annoyance Thoughts: "Okay, this is unrealistic, but still mostly bearable" causes rolling of the eyes.

Sue: Very Mary-Sue-ish. Thoughts: "This is WAY to perfect"

Extreme Sue: So mary-sueish that you want to stab her through the pages Thoughts: Shut up, you stupid POS"

Ebony-Class sue: Can cause death of brain cells. Makes you hate the Suethor more tyhan you hate the character. Only one known to exist: Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way.

I'd put her somewhere between Extreme and Ebony-Class. What do you think?
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »