Reviews for V sez, Episode 2: Attack of the Twihards!
Abrasive chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Nothing better than a good ol' fashioned sporking. Especcially where Twishite is concerned. Copyright laws be damned.
Falkia chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Brilliant, as always. Please update soon!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Hmm... I've been trying to classify Bella Swan (initials: BS, the world made sense once I figured that out) on the mary sue scale. Where do you think she would be?

Sorta-sue: Slight Mary-Sue tendancies. Thoughts: "Seems a little To perfect, but it doesnt affect the story much"

Maybe Sue: Mary-sueish to the point of slight annoyance Thoughts: "Okay, this is unrealistic, but still mostly bearable" causes rolling of the eyes.

Sue: Very Mary-Sue-ish. Thoughts: "This is WAY to perfect"

Extreme Sue: So mary-sueish that you want to stab her through the pages Thoughts: Shut up, you stupid POS"

Ebony-Class sue: Can cause death of brain cells. Makes you hate the Suethor more tyhan you hate the character. Only one known to exist: Ebony D'arkness Dementia Raven Way.

I'd put her somewhere between Extreme and Ebony-Class. What do you think?
Broken-Lithium chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Ah, your work is just genius, my friend genius. I frigging love you for doing this :)

You better update soon or I will kidnap you and force you to write the next chapter! lol

~I'm-just-the-crazy-chick
Broken-Lithium chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMLZ this is hilarious. I have a severe dislike to Twilight, and all of the idiotic Twitards, but this, my friend I think is PWNAGE. :)

~I'm-just-the-crazy-chick
Cort Jester chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I have no idea what is going on here but i like it anyway.
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Advert at the top of the page as I read: "Do NOT buy any skin lightening creams until you have read this!"

Too right. "Part albino", I ain't.

Anyway, so glad to see a new chapter! This is further than I got with the story when I tried to read it before. I didn't even get to Bella's truck, let alone Sparkleface the Vampire.
Adara Darville chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
After reading this I've seen the light. I've never much liked the movies but I thought the books were good. Now I see there's enough pessimism in this book to put Edgar Allen Poe to shame. *stares at collection of books by Poe on shelf* Sorry dude, it's the truth...
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
HAHAHA!

YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS!

Seriously, this is FANTASTIC! Although, it was REALLY long, maybe you should consider breaking it down into a couple shorter chapters.
V.M.Stone chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Houston, we have a problem. I may not be able to do a running verbaitem commentary anymore, as this is a commercially published work and copying the text, even if it's altered, could still qualify as copyright infringement. *gulp* And since I am a poor, penilless little mite, lawyering up against Stephanie Meyer doesn't really fit into my budget. I can still summarize, quote from, and mock the text-free speech and all-but I can't do it line by line. So as of now, I will be doing a sort of "the Complete Works of V. : Abridged!" version of the Twilight commentary. Hope you all understand, and hope you still stick with me!

-VmS-
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I hate Twilight so much. This is awesome and amazing and I LOVE IT!

Please update. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Bjibs chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ah, Twilight, how I despise thee.

Update soon!
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OMGZ! I LOVE IT!

I used to love Twilight but then I reread it and realized how much it sucked.

UPDATE SOON!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Woo, you're back~! _ *is ignoring the fact that she's a few days late for a review*

Ah, this should be fun. I'm looking forward to you tearing this to pieces. XD

Thanks for writing, I will be sitting anxiously waiting for updates~! Good luck, soldier! XD

~Latni-chan~
writesstuff chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
roflmao This is funny x3 I personally like Twilight (sorta...er...the books...movies suck...)

Anyways, this is relatively funny...sarcastic, bored even...I like it, it's my kind of humor ]
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »