Reviews for V sez, Episode 2: Attack of the Twihards!
Broken-Lithium chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Ah, your work is just genius, my friend genius. I frigging love you for doing this :)

You better update soon or I will kidnap you and force you to write the next chapter! lol

I'm-just-the-crazy-chick
Broken-Lithium chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMLZ this is hilarious. I have a severe dislike to Twilight, and all of the idiotic Twitards, but this, my friend I think is PWNAGE. :)

I'm-just-the-crazy-chick
Cort Jester chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I have no idea what is going on here but i like it anyway.
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Advert at the top of the page as I read: "Do NOT buy any skin lightening creams until you have read this!"

Too right. "Part albino", I ain't.

Anyway, so glad to see a new chapter! This is further than I got with the story when I tried to read it before. I didn't even get to Bella's truck, let alone Sparkleface the Vampire.
Adara Darville chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
After reading this I've seen the light. I've never much liked the movies but I thought the books were good. Now I see there's enough pessimism in this book to put Edgar Allen Poe to shame. *stares at collection of books by Poe on shelf* Sorry dude, it's the truth...
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
HAHAHA!

YOU. ARE. A. GENIUS!

Seriously, this is FANTASTIC! Although, it was REALLY long, maybe you should consider breaking it down into a couple shorter chapters.
V.M.Stone chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
Houston, we have a problem. I may not be able to do a running verbaitem commentary anymore, as this is a commercially published work and copying the text, even if it's altered, could still qualify as copyright infringement. *gulp* And since I am a poor, penilless little mite, lawyering up against Stephanie Meyer doesn't really fit into my budget. I can still summarize, quote from, and mock the text-free speech and all-but I can't do it line by line. So as of now, I will be doing a sort of "the Complete Works of V. : Abridged!" version of the Twilight commentary. Hope you all understand, and hope you still stick with me!

-VmS-
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I hate Twilight so much. This is awesome and amazing and I LOVE IT!

Please update. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
Bjibs chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Ah, Twilight, how I despise thee.

Update soon!
BalletGirl98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
OMGZ! I LOVE IT!

I used to love Twilight but then I reread it and realized how much it sucked.

UPDATE SOON!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Woo, you're back! _ *is ignoring the fact that she's a few days late for a review*

Ah, this should be fun. I'm looking forward to you tearing this to pieces. XD

Thanks for writing, I will be sitting anxiously waiting for updates! Good luck, soldier! XD

Latni-chan
writesstuff chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
roflmao This is funny x3 I personally like Twilight (sorta...er...the books...movies suck...)

Anyways, this is relatively funny...sarcastic, bored even...I like it, it's my kind of humor ]
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Hahahaha. YAYZ! more V! are you going to do the sequal of MI? even though its probably fake... anyway, this is really funny, I always love your commentary.
o.O - S.A.D - O.o chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Lovely, absolutely lovely

and funny!

-Sydney- ]]]
SilverLiningsWeighDownMyCloud chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I reviewed this before... XD

Like I said last time, as brilliantly funny as ever! Bleh, I can't be bothered to repeat the review I did on "Take One". Oh well. Update soon! :)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »