Reviews for My Desire
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 16 . 7/12/2011
NOOOOOOO! THE PHSYCOTIC (i so spelt that wrong) BITCH! I'd love to have a gay child. she doesn't deserve to have children, GRR! I'm trying so hard not to cry and wake people up. I can't believe you have us a cliffhanger! this was a great story though. very shocking. please put up the next book up soon!
Kyla chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
Good story! It was nice to read it from Ryan's point of view. I really want to know what happens in Book 3. I hope it comes out soon :):)
sapere chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Ah! Ryan! Alex! No! Love the story line with him getting shot. Nicely done :). Can't wait for book 3 :)

Have a good weekend!
Pale White Shadow chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
I KILLED THEM! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! THE UNICORN, THE MONKEY WITH THE GLASS EYES, THE LEPERS AND THE FUCKING LEPRECHAUN ARE ALL DEAD BECAUSE OF ME! BUT YOU! YOU! Good story, I really liked it. Hope you even remember me, have fun reading my sixteen reviews. Now I hope you'll return the favor. But right now it's three in the morning and I must sleep. I stayed up all night to read this. I've just gotten out of jail. Read my first review for a better idea. Have fun with em all. Send me a PM when you can, I'd like to hear from you again. Until next time, keep your secrets close.
Pale White Shadow chapter 15 . 11/25/2010
OH MY GOD THE LEPRECHAUN IS STABBING ME EVERYWHERE WITH THE KNIFE AND THE LEPERS ARE BACK AS ZOMBIES! THEY'RE EATING MY COLON! GOD DAMMIT THE UNICORN AND THE MONKEY ARE BACK AND THEY WANT MY TOES! I NEED MY TOES! DON'T TAKE MY TOES! TAKE MY APPENDIX! TAKE MY SPLEEN! I NEED ME TOES!
Pale White Shadow chapter 14 . 11/25/2010
I got a bad feeling about this just like I have a bad feeling about the leprechaun getting closer and closer to me... GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!
Pale White Shadow chapter 13 . 11/25/2010
The leprechaun is just dancing around me doing a jig while waving the knife and telling me that I could save money on my car insurance by... nevermind. The leprechaun is just annoying and he's getting closer now...
Pale White Shadow chapter 12 . 11/25/2010
Only four more to go and then I can slep. And I like this story. It's a nice story. And so is that little leprechaun. Why does the leprechaun have a knife?
Pale White Shadow chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
Oh damn I could not imagine that kind of anguish... oh wait, in a way, I can. Because it's happening right now. And I hate you and this parallel relationship. But I have to keep reading.
Pale White Shadow chapter 10 . 11/25/2010
Averick, you are sick, twisted, and evil. I missed you. Still interested, still reading, I want to stop and go to sleep but I want to annoy you with all my reviews first. FEEL THE LOVE!
Pale White Shadow chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
They're strangled, I'm interested, it's two in the morning now, I haven't slept for two days now, I hate you for keeping me up with this interesting story.
Pale White Shadow chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
You are MEAN to your characters. I like it. Makes a good story. Then lepers are busy beating me in the head with lumps of Swiss cheese, I'm going to strangle them with their tongues while I keep reading.
Pale White Shadow chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
OOH! AND THE PLOT THICKENS! Now that the unicorn and the monkey are dead I have only the worrisome lepers to deal with... read first though.
Pale White Shadow chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
Okay, I'm going to say this: I know Ryan and Alex are a gay couple. But they are a couple nonetheless, and I am starting to get weirded out at the similarity to MY REAL LIFE RELATIONSHIP. DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MY MIND? You have powers, I know you do! She distracts me, he distracts him, but I DON'T COMPLAIN EITHER! I love her. And a CAR CRASH? That happened with us too. I went BATSHIT before she called me. And the RELIEF... wow. I'm really loving this story right now, and I hope when you see all these reviews in your inbox you will FEEL THE LOVE I GIVE TO YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T REVIEW A SINGLE ONE OF MY STORIES YOU CLAIMED TO LOVE! Eh, I'm not gonna harp on that, just being weird :)
Pale White Shadow chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
Okay, I killed the unicorn my shoving the monkey down his throat and I killed the monkey by having the unicorn bite his head off in his death spasms. Now that they're dead, maybe I can write and actual freaking REVIEW for you.

I love the conflict in the story. It would be like this with any other couple, but it's compounded by the fact that they are both same sex. That surely can't help matters. It seems to me neither of them knows what they want. This has been pretty interesting so far, and you must know I am NOT a fan of romance. I am a fan of insanity as you well know. Onward!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »