Reviews for Carpe Diem: Old Version
EPuppy chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
Wheres the new version!?' I was loving thisssss this one was one of my favorite ficsss ever! Ahh
DeathTheGirl chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
OMG that's awful! If I were in your shoes I would probably feel the same way, but I hope you continue it.
DeathTheGirl chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
OMG. I think this one of my favorite chapters I have ever read on FictionPress. Omg you did an amazing job
DeathTheGirl chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
This chapter is very creative. This whole story has been, but I must say this one stands out. Very well written and I like how innocent the main character is. I think it would be cool to read this story again (after finishing this it) but from Rye's point of view. But I know that'd be really to do so I don't blame you if don't. Great job love the story
Nuitdemeztli chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
:( I was so into this story n then this...
Genesee Paws chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
And what would be the new version for a title, what's it called? I'll read this one, tho' since it IS posted, and then look for the new one, if I don't hear from you about this.
Res chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
I really love your style of writing, I can visualize everything because your describe it so well. I can almost be the character, but also be the audience, which is very rare... And I absolutely adore this story. Please continue it.
vipera.422 chapter 15 . 5/1/2012
I am really curious about how you're going to rewrite the story and will certainly read the new version. I just hope you won't change it too much because I've really enjoyed this one.

Please, hurry up!
Cayla the magic cookie chapter 15 . 3/10/2012
I'll review when you finally rewrite and continue the story for me!Until then your screwed cause im not gonna tell you how awesome i thought it was...Wait uh just forget i said that ok ;).I will favorite this story so i can read the finished up!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Oops hit the done button by accident lol

Anyways, should this even be under completed stories? That was a bummer :(

I am absolutely loving it tho 3 I have a rule against reading unfinished stories tho

So I'm looking forward to seeing this finished someday :) keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
Eh should this be under com
Wavern16 chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
lol, take all the time you need buddy. I'm sure I'll love the new version as much as the old one!
anonymous chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
Please, please, please update this story soon! I just love this story and Kaston and Rye! I love stories like this, where someone has been hurt and then found by someone who comes to care for them and helps them to heal from what has happened to them.*sigh* By the way, I was wondering something. Is Kaston a pyrokinetic like Blaise in your tasteful series? I mean, all those dreams about Rye dying in burning buildings and Kaston feeling like he can save Rye from the flames in his last fire dream. And he was sent to the Telling alot, possibly more than the others from what you made it sound like, which would make sense if he's a pyrokinetic because that would make him very powerful and he doesn't know what his ability is anyway. And that would make how he came to love Rye and like touching him and stuff so soon after being raped while he doesn't like anyone else touching him. After all, there are myths of pyrokinetics who can only use their abilities with a specific other person present (sometimes called the pyrokinetic's "source") and the conection between the pyrokinetic and their "source" is basically a soulmate thing... and I am going off on a tangent again... sorry about that. *embarrassed blush* I'm just going to stop typing and submit this review now... but first one last plea! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY SOON AVERICK!
anonymous chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
PLEASE UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER! I AM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Bickazer chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
Awwwwww aaaghhh poor Kas! D: I feel awful for him...he needs a hug!

And yeah, I get the feeling Rye is straight...awww, hate when that happens. I just want Kas to be happy, is that too much to ask for? Yet I get the feeling something really horrible is about to happen...hope not! Anyway, reading on!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »