Reviews for The Blood Diamond
Lula6791 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Amazing chapter. It is quite original that he never voice what he is. I hope soon enough Maya will descover that her great grandmother secret is much more. Please update soon.
purplehost chapter 11 . 9/21/2010
Get away from writing so much like Stephanie Meyer or the publishing company might sue you for copyright infringement.
purplehost chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
I keep thinking "Twilight" while reading this, which makes me wish desperately that I'd never read the damned thing, because I like this a lot better. I'm interested to see where this goes next.

purplehost
Lula6791 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Even if you say is a filler chapter I really like it. I just keep wondering who is the bad guy Jacob or Apollo. I can't wait to know more about Jacob and Maya's family history... what the even about the true nature of Apollo and his friends. Please update soon.
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Loved this chapter :) I can't wait to find out if Jacob is what I think he is.
Lula6791 chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Oh my what was the thing that attack Maya? When Jacob will tell her what is going on? I really like the chapter, it is fast pace reading. Great work!

Please update!
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 9 . 8/31/2010
I like how you've now made it clear that Maya has feelings for Jacob, but I think you should hurry up with telling her what he is, and what that dog was...I have my suspicions but I need to find out if they're true! :P
Lula6791 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
Amazing and intriguing chapter. Please update soon. I want to know I'm clueless like Maya!
TakeMyHandHoldItTight chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Great chapter, I love how you described the new characters without being too descriptive or confusing.

I'm glad you're not putting up any pictures of the characters, I already have the perfect image of Apollo and Mars and Jacob in my head, and I don't want it to be ruined with a picture :P
purplehost chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Still reading your stuff. I want to see an actual conversation between Maya and the Audi guy. Until I review again. I look forward to the next post.
Sushi Sou chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
since when did andrea go after apollo? do i need to read this over again but haha wow im liking the twist
Lula6791 chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
This chapter is better than the last one. Maya is such a trouble teen. It is like no one can understand her. I bet that Jacob will be the one who understand her really well, but does Jacob is the good guy?

Please update soon.
Sushi Sou chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
its getting better and better, cant wait for you to update
Lula6791 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
What can I tell you... still loving the story. Great chapter. I will be waiting for your next post.

Question: Do you plan to put pictures of the charaters too? I will be lovely to have a certain image at least for the main characters.
purplehost chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
Apollo's friends make me suspicious. I don't know why...