Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
Bmonti chapter 53 . 3/25
Heya so i read all 3 of the pirate's Legacy stories and i wish i haddent read the epilogue since now i really want to know whats going to happen to em's kids. are you going to wright another story with one of em's kids as the main character?
There was one thing that really bothered me though the course of the story's and that is in book one i think Annilyn was pregnant i think but you never said what had happened to her child if it died or survived since in book 2 you said some time had gone by, so i would have assumed her kid would have been born in that time... or maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly...

anyway thanks for an awsum story i enjoyed every min of it even if it gave me a few nights of no sleep from reading too much
excuse my bad spelling Please
Black-Death-646 chapter 53 . 3/3
May I just say, this trilogy has been a pleasure to read! I literally loved everything about it! This is definitely a story to remember! Thanks for all the fun and adventure! Good luck on all of your endeavors, keep up the good work, and always, always keep writing!
Ni chapter 49 . 7/23/2013
THat's an injury very like Roger and his lung… hmmm…..
Guest chapter 46 . 7/23/2013
At this point the baby would be closer to 2 months along… The two timelines don't line up properly.
Guest chapter 43 . 7/23/2013
You say here they found out about the dragon 6 months previously… I've been calculating the time, and only 2 months have passed since Dragon Chapter 1/Chapter 25, so it couldn't have bee six months. Besides that, they've been gone for approximately 118 days, or about 4 months, so six months haven't gone by since Em left.

otherwise, wonderful tale ye've got here.
overbliss chapter 53 . 7/21/2013
AAAAH. Can I just start of by saying that you, dear, are pure genius? I couldn't just sit back and shrug the story off after I've read all three parts. I just HAD to create a new account (forgot my past accounts, heh.) here just to review.

You've woven this wonderful story that's both believable and unbelievable - which is a good thing, of course. The settings are immaculate! I'd have to say that Atlantis was my favorite. It was well-imagine and absolutely unique! I can see it on the big screen, seriously. The world you've created is just, wow. I really want to hug you now, please don't be creeped out. I mean, the complexities of it all - Tarym and Politicka, Pirata, etc etc. The culture. Wonderful. Even the jargon you've created. ( I keep on saying godsdamnit now.)

The way you describe duels and attacks are very well-paced and intriguing, making me just absolutely anxious about the outcome! I imagine myself on the pirate ship, and suddenly have this urge to be on sea.

Most of all, I love your characterizations. Em and Roger aren't perfect. They have depth and contrast. I SHIP THEM SO MUCH. Although, sometimes I find it quite annoying that Em is such a squealer even so late in the series. I'd think that after what she's been through, she'd have developed some sort of immunity or courage or something. I think Joseph Fiennes as Roger is perfect, HAHA! I can't stop replaying your story in my mind. I daresay, I am quite obsessed.

Aside from the main characters, I love how you didn't just make your other characters as fillers. Michael is another one of my favorites, and Louise of course! I thought you were going to take off the twins from the story at the beginning and I AM SO GLAD I WAS WRONG. I LOVE THEM TOO. Also Kim. And even Cicero. And Cecil. And Leo, of course. And Demitri. Even Calypso. Okay, throw in Helena. And Oh Henry. Include The Jolly Roger even if it's inanimate.

AH, who am I kidding? I LOVE EVERYONE.

So, really, thank you for this story! THANK YOU! Although, it has been the cause of a couple of sleepless nights and me zoning out in class countless times. ;)

If ever this comes out published (fingers crossed!), PLEASE TELL ME. I promise to support you and your future stories.

Hope you write more!
M chapter 53 . 7/20/2013
To Continue that thought- it sort of echoes off how she wanted to save Em's life and had Cicero sweep her away to the pirates. (How did a pirate end up in queens port then, anyway...?) but ya, some food for thought.
M chapter 53 . 7/20/2013
So I absolutely loved the way this ended! But, I have a major question- wouldn't Helena and Onus be sort of pissed that Calypso is choosing the heir to their nation? The future Tarymaia? I mean, I get it if its a gods-are-above-pithy-things, but I feel like Helena would be slightly more upset about it.
Thryna chapter 53 . 7/17/2013
next page? what are you doing to us?

I have to say I absolutely love this series. It's well written, its detailed, the characters are believable: you've done an amazing job. I have to say, however, that you get a little wordy in some places (i.e. 255K words). One very obvious example is when people look into each other's eyes. "He met her brown eyes with his black eyes" is one of your most common phrases, in various forms. Despite this, this is still something where I am WILLING to read all 255K words throughout the novel(s).

I wish you luck in getting these published, because they are absolutely awesome, and deserve to be read by everyone. I can't believe you would do this to them, with the blood promise, though!

Continuity question: are the "Draconian eyes" on Nath purple or watery blue? You kept switching and making it very hard for me to decide which you meant. I'm pretty sure its the purple irises, however.

Again, congratulations and wonderful job with this entire series.
Aerowyn chapter 32 . 7/16/2013
I feel like Em, for a queen who has faced death's door so many times and seen so many things unfold, screams way too much.
Aerowyn chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
Just a note because these kinds of things drive me crazy: in this chapter you say the pistol was a 30th b-day present from Leo, when a few back you said 25th b-day. 25 makes more sense since she isn't 30 yet, if my math is right…
(she starts the journey in #1 at 17, a year later she takes the throne at 18. 10 years later she is 28).
hopelessromantic3 chapter 54 . 6/27/2013
NOOOO! How could you end it like this! I can't believe it's over! You have to keep going! lol You are an amazing writer and I know that you are going to make more amazing stories about this family! I just don't know if I can wait that long! Keep up the good work and i hope great ideas keep coming your way... and FAST!
Lexy
ChrnoDude chapter 53 . 6/25/2013
The last chapter was so happy, and now i feel sad...
Toxic-noodle725 chapter 54 . 6/24/2013
Holy hell what an ending!

I haven't been around much but I'm finally all caught up and shit bejesus that calypso just had to play malificent here. Sigh.

Such a cruel cruel cliffhanger. Do we have to wait a few years for that story to come out?

You should honestly sell this script to univers studios. Think of the movies and attraction sites that can be based off of this grand trilogy!

*applauds. Well done! Always looking forward to more from this.
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 54 . 6/24/2013
Excellent! Many congratulations!

I've really enjoyed following this story since its beginning (it certainly feels like a long time, doesn't it?) and now it's over! Great story, great characters. I can't wait to see what you will do next!
346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »