Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
Miranda Catherine chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
I still believe in Roger, Em! Never fret!:D

Another great chapter! The emotions...my lord I felt it. I was gettin into it dude...that was some intense stuff right there!

Well, enough about my output with Titanic, onto your chapter!:D (Haha I'm just kidding!:))

But, in all seriousness, this story is panning out great! Ive been hooked so I can't really say I'm hooked now when, really, I've been hooked since reading chapter one of book one!:)

Loving it!:)

lionkinglover3 chapter 34 . 6/11/2012
noooooooooo! dont lose inspiration! u guys have been absolutely AMAZING so far and i would honestly cry if u guys stopped :( but hey take as long as you like (not too long :P) just as long as you enjoy it and are satisfied with it :D
ladyofthetaj chapter 34 . 6/11/2012
Whoa wasn't expecting that...
lj messinese chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
Another great chapter. A good diversion from the main plot but I'm still anxious to see what happened to Roger.

Update Soon Please :)
Midnight113 chapter 34 . 6/10/2012
I absolutely loved it, it's always important to see what other powers are at work within the story. I did not expect that ending at all, great twist! I hope you never lose inspiration, please don't, that would be awful. Hopefully this helps, I love this story so much and I desperately want more so update when you can!
Van Quatra chapter 34 . 6/9/2012
you are doing really well, for yourself, bu7t how can this review be helpful at all.
random2one chapter 33 . 6/9/2012
Thanks for updating! I love your stories! I'm so excited to see what happens next and how they get off the little islet! Keep up the amazing writing :)
random2one chapter 34 . 6/9/2012
Great Chapter! You're such a good writer. Your characters are well developed and the plot is amazing! I love your series! Keep up the great work :)
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 34 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! Please update soon, I swear I live for this story!
Miranda Catherine chapter 34 . 6/9/2012
Awwwww:( a lack of inspiration says you? Cathy Day here to save the day!(no pun intended:P)

I loved that chapter! Definatel worth the wait. Your characters are always well developed and a joy to read. At least we know what's going on besides the main plot. I always love it when stories do that!

Keep smiling and writing! Inspiration shall never die!:)

Midnight113 chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
Fantastic chapter, thanks so much for updating. I've been waiting for this and you definitely didn't disappoint. I'm so worried about Roger, I hope he turns up soon. In the meantime, I'm glad everyone else is safe for the time being, including Louise... for a second there I thought they lost her. Love this story, can't wait for the next installment!
February.Babes02 chapter 33 . 6/2/2012
When I saw this update I near screamed for joy! Thank you- though, if Roger is harmed I shall retract that statement!
Miranda Catherine chapter 33 . 5/31/2012
Yes! An update finally!:D you have no idea how excited I was when I saw that in my e mail.

(let's just say, everyone at work was giving me funny looks);P

Man, I hope they find Roger! The suspense of what is to come is killing me! Killing me I say! Update soon!:)

lionkinglover3 chapter 32 . 4/28/2012
pleaseee update soon! u said you would do it in march break :(
Van Quatra chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
oh my god, this is pure awesome, i cant wait to read what happens next.
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »