Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
Alinzar chapter 28 . 12/28/2011
THAT IS AN AMAZING LINE! The last on, that is...

It holds meaning even outside of your fantasy world.

By the way, I read you Pirates FanFic, and I have to say that I enjoy your original fics better :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Eva
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 27 . 12/28/2011
I just realized that I never reviewed this chapter, probably because I was in the grips of NaNo when you updated. That's my official excuse, at least.

"Soon after recovering the formerly kidnapped Queen of Tarym, the Pirate King..."

I feel like your use of "formerly" is redundant. You just stated that she was recovered, so it's pretty clear she's no longer kidnapped.

I love Michael's reaction to Roger's order. His anguish is pretty tangible, and it's a nice addition to his character.

Otherwise, there isn't much to comment on for this chapter. Luckily, I get to look forward to the action in the next one. Another nice chapter!
LilMaria chapter 28 . 12/27/2011
Yay! So happy you posted!:) I can even begin to tell you how amazing and real your characters you are!:)

Conincedentially, I had the pirates of the carribean 4 soundtrack going durin my reading this...it works!:)

Love your story and take your time posting! All great writers need their time!

marie
lil and tiny chapter 27 . 12/21/2011
Hi! It's been a while since I've last commented, I think? My exams are finally over! :D I have more time to devote to reading your wonderful creations. And reviewing. Haha.

The way you subtly craft Roger's love and concern for Em is masterfully done! Much more awesome than the squandered "I love you"s in so many stories.

Flirty Louise should appear more. Michael-Louise scenes are very much appreciated too )

That last bit should be made into a movie, or something. Your writing has always been detailed, but the last bit is ... whoa! Great job there! And it really shows her innate determination combined with the hatred gained from the last few chapters.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 27 . 12/18/2011
not very eventful but still a chapter filled with heaviness. cant wait for more. its good to have you back :)
Midnight113 chapter 27 . 12/16/2011
Hmm, interesting ending. I love seeing Em's determination and I'm curious if she'll tell Roger about her discovery regarding her parents. Love how Roger kept checking on her and inquiring about her health, he so loves her, lol. Can't wait for the next one, great job!
Kassandra Duric chapter 27 . 12/14/2011
Very well writen chapter, though I do a a few things to sugest for it.

Instead of using words like Populace(sp) or Islet(sp) just use plain words like population or island(s). We know the time frame that you're writing for, but you also have to understand that the only people that would actually know what you're talking about when you use big fancy words like that are either dead or in parlement.

Instead of telling us about the conversation between Micheal and Roger, Show us. Don't tell us that they talked about his enslavement and how he felt about be coming a slaver, SHOW us the conversation. To tell the truth, if you had just used the second sugestion that I just made, that alone would have made this chapter so much better.

And I thought they were still on the ship, not in some in. When did they get to this inn? You need to specify that in the beginning of the chapter. At the end of the last chapter, she was being brough back onto the Jolly ROger, not being brought into an inn. You had me completely lost when you started talking about a sitting area and a dinning room. As far as I know, there is no such thing on the Jolly Roger. You've never once mensioned a sitting area on the Jolly Roger in any other the three books that you've written in theis series.
Alinzar chapter 27 . 12/10/2011
YAY! You're back! We've missed you :D:D

Great chapter! You're doing a great job of weaving all the different story lines together while still building and maintaining the intensity.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next :D:D

Until next time,

E
Catherine Stark chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
This story is so good (the entire series rather) that I've been sneaking chunks of time in my classes to read it!:) and I don't use my phone during class at all... I just couldn't get enough!

I love yor characters because they're so real and not cliche! I love piracy and the history on pirates. I'm obsessed with it and some novels that throw in the cliche romance stuff annoys me greatly! You're really one of my inspirations!:)

Amazing job and can't wait to read more!:)

-DE-
LilMaria chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
Probably one of the best written stories I've read on here! Sorry for being so late on the update, I've been so captivatd by this and the last two books that I didn't set aside time to review!:p

But, I see now as a convenient time! And I won't be one to rush you! I know what rushing to meet demands does to a writer...trust me...great writers need time and you certainly are one! Amazing job!:)

All in all, great story, amazing characters, wonderful suspense and thrill! And the bits of Romance are always appreciated!:)

Peace and Love

marie
random2one chapter 26 . 10/8/2011
Great Story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Random1 chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
that's it? NOOOO!

Exactly how long is it from this summer's end?

please write agian soon, this is one of my favourite series and i wait with great impatience for the next chapter.

u
toxic-noodle725 chapter 26 . 9/13/2011
whoa dragon alert. that was a pretty gripping chapter but i gotta admit that i was a little sad in not having the closure of the last chapter not involve our favorite characters :(

AND YOU'RE GONNA BE GONE FOR HOW LONG?

so cruel. oh so so cruel.

bah humbug im so impatient. do hurry up
Kassandra Duric chapter 26 . 8/29/2011
Well, now that this chapter was pretty sweet, I didn't think it should be in the novel. I think this one should be in your collection of short stories. Yes it has something to do with the story, it really doesn't have anything to do with Roger or Em's adventure and that's what this novel seems to be about. So, though this chapter was really well written, has a lot of description, and very well done on the dialog, I really don't think it should be in the novel.
Midnight113 chapter 26 . 8/27/2011
Aw, so sad that it's the last chapter for so long. :'( I seriously love this story and these characters. I really like how you did this chapter by jumping into a whole other perspective with this family and introducing/focusing on the conflict with Tarym. Nicely done. Now I just hope November gets here fast because I can't wait to read more. Good luck with everything!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »