Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
popo-chan-xo chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
This is beyond amazing. I love how you incorporate Asian people into your story through Kim Chi. Hilarious name by the way. I love the characters and I pray that you do continue with another sequel! Do you think you could do some in depth character descriptions? My image of certain characters are still foggy: Louise especially. She sounds manly and ugly but at the same time pretty and delicate. I'm really confused.
Kassandra Duric chapter 22 . 8/2/2011
Well this deffinatly was an interesting chapter. I wonder what he's going to give up. The sea? His life? Or is it going to be Em?
C.Lauren chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
As always another great chapter! I wonder what Roger will give up... maybe pirating? I wonder on why the trident seemed to suck the energy from Em but not Roger. I know Kim touched it briefly so her feeling no effect makes sense, but Roger held onto it for a while... just wondering. Keep up the great work )
Alinzar chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Great chapter, as usual :D:D You always keep the story hopping! I can't wait for the next chapter. Fantastic job with portraying the conflict that Roger feels... Although, I am in the mood for a little fluff :D:D

Update as soon as your muse lets you :D:D

Eva
Midnight113 chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
OH MY GOD! Are you serious! This is hands down one of the best stories I have read on here. Definitely at the top of my list. I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading and you don't know how rare that is for me. I was nearly having a heart attack when I saw Roger and Em up against each other like that, that was so insane and unexpected! I feel like I've experienced every single emotion there is to feel while reading this chapter. You capture everything so beautifully, it's all so enchanting and magical. I loved the scene when Roger was giving her mouth to mouth, it's so sweet seeing his concern for her even though he usually wears that cold facade. Then that cliffhanger was so mean and amazing! I love how unpredictable this story is, well done! I applaud you. Update asap!
Agent Bluejay chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Ohhh, I thought you were going to kill Em off! Oh my god, I'm hyperventilating right now. Whats this about a sacrifice? Roger is not going to kill himself is he? Oh wait, don't tell me! ...tell me, don't tell me! I loved this chapter, it had more action than most of the summer movies this year!

Sincerely,

Captain Amarantha Catafalque of The Superior Sin.

P.S. I should probably get checked out by a doctor or something its really not healthy to nearly have a heart attack when you see that your favorite author has updated.

P.S.S Will Louise be in the next chapter? I noticed she didn't greet her queen upon her return to the ship.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
well hot diggity damn! that was a fast updateee!

I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA HAVE A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE the moment u said "u guys will freakkk!" bahahaa.

so they finally got the trident. that just means more headache inducing cliffhangers _ wat with draconians coming up, the possibility that the trident might be stolen, attempting to reclaim said trident, and THEN trying to find calpyso with the possibility of having to convince her she's a sea goddess if she has acquired amnesia.

bring it on :)
lil and tiny chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
Hi! Can't give a proper review - major exams coming up D: But still you work serves to give me paced breaks of relaxation amidst the crazy school work, and this chapter is great as ever! The only thing is that the healing potion thing was sort of obvious, but other than that, perfect. I 3 Roger's care for Em, even if he's so rough in his way of showing it :)
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
I wonder what that green rug is made out of, or what it looks like it's made out of. Is it like fabric or is it more elemental... like moss or something? Everything else is described with such precise detail, and I felt like this was the only thing that didn't get that treatment.

"His eyes were fixed on the throne, of which they could now see that it sat on a three-tiered dais."

Bit of crazy structure in this sentence. I get what you're trying to say, but I don't if it's precisely correct grammatically.

"His eyes were fixed on the throne, which they could now see sat on a three-tiered dais."

Uh-oh. Between your little teaser at the top and the fact that Em and Roger are now fighting one another, I'm starting to get a little worried here! Ooh... and you don't disappoint. Good thing the blue stuff was around to save her. I wonder if it's Em's energy that lets the trident continue to perform magic.

There are places where this chapter just sort of drags with the extensive descriptions. I'm torn between appreciating it and feeling like it clutters things. Shorter sentences in some places (like where Roger is resuscitating Em) may help pick up the pace.

Sacrifice? Crap, I don't remember this sacrifice. Is this something that I've missed in the past, or are you deliberately keeping up in the dark? I have a feeling it's the former.

Draconians! That might give us some action in the next chapter! I hope your inspiration coffers become refreshed between now and the next chapter, but if you can get this chapter out in a week, it'll be great for us!

Another good chapter! Update soon!
eggshellwhite chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
The action never ends, LOVE IT! :-) Can't wait for the next!
toxic-noodle725 chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
arghhh. you need to update like every 2 days.

all these action bits and twists n turns remind me vaguely of a collection of pirate tales, greek myths, and disney movies all bundled in one. i love it.

i can only imagine how many spell checking red lined sentences there are in this story cuz of the pirate slang. lol

anyway update sooonnn
Kassandra Duric chapter 21 . 7/20/2011
Well, I understand Em's mother showing her face, being a Pirate Queen and all, but why would Ruby show her face? Makes no sense. Though it was an awesome ending. Wonder why Atlantis is making so many obstacles.
Captain Amarantha Catafalque chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
I love this story, I love Rodger and Em (mostly Roger though). I've never reviewed before and I'm sincerely sorry for that! I'm just extremely lazy. I nearly fainted when I saw that you updated. That's not healthy I know, Books are my drugs. I squeal every time I get a new book or start reading a new story on Fiction press. Seriously, I am hooked on The Pirates Legacy, I have a short attention span and I'll usually only read the first few chapters of a story before quitting, but I couldn't with this one. It's like trying to eat one chip, its impossible. I'm such a nerd. I love your stories you're an awesome writer!

Sincerely,

Pirate Captain Amarantha Catafalque of The Superior Sin.

P.S. I might be a little obsessed with pirates, I've been obsessed with Pirates since I started reading the Vampirates series in the 7th grade.

P.S.S. Ignore my crazy. Thank you.
Midnight113 chapter 21 . 7/19/2011
WOW! I swear each chapter just gets better and better with this story. I adore this adventure they're on and the character development taking place. Also the concept with the visions they all are having, I think that's so cool. Amazing imagination, I wish mine was this good. I wish I could write this well too. It's all so good, keep up the magnificent work!
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 21 . 7/18/2011
Whoa. So we're in for the long haul with a whopping forty-four chapters! It does feel like we're about half way along, though, so your pacing makes sense.

This chapter seemed to flow very well. I didn't stumble over anything as I read through... it almost felt too short!

I like Salamus's reappearance, even if he was only an obstacle created by the palace. And I thought that using Ted's sister was a good way to kind of reinforce what you have done previously in Atlantis, too. Everything moved smoothly.

I'm really curious about what you have planned for the throne room, so I expect that this next chapter will be really awesome. I'm glad that you think this next one will be out soon!

Update ASAP!