Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
Bonny Abomination chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
I am sad now... ( but I cannot wait for more! I do so hope your muses make haste
Bonny Abomination chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
i like where this is going, sure to be a great adventure for them.
Zahra chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
I'm completely in love with your stories and your writing! I was up until 4 in the morning yesterday finishing the last one, and just finished new horizons. I really love your work, and cant wait to see more of it! Thanks. :D
Toxic-noodle725 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
It's kinda hard adjusting to roger being affectionate after him being so cold n distant in the many chapters of book 2.

But I guess wen u consider the fact that ten years have passed it makes sense I guess.

But oh man demetri is gay? Dammit they're either married, an asshole, or just plain gay. Sigh no hope what so ever.
RenHen chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.

I LOVE BEING YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN.
Kassandra Duric chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Wait, Demitri's GAY? Since when was this? I had to double take that part to make sure I read it correctly! So Roger had no reason to be jelous the hole time? Holly shit!. lol

And is Roger really sonsidering marrying Em now that she found a loop hole? That would be awsome.
StarryOcean chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
oh wow, so 10 years passed so is she 28 now :s?

and if she is wouldn't she need a heir or someone to take over the throne when she dies?

i just thought that would be a big factor :P

oh and i love the series! stayed up all night reading the previous 2, cant wait until you upload the next chapter :)
RenHen chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
I finally got a chance to read this chapter! I've been insanely busy since moving to college Tuesday. It was torture knowing there was a chapter up and I didn't have time to read it.

I want to read about Roger and Em's adventure to find the trident SO BAD because I can tell it's going to be a good one. I'll try to be patient.

Everyone should have known that they wouldn't be able to control the dragon. That was kinda stupid. Silly Draconians.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
WAIT HOLD UP

confusion:

how many years passed? i thought it was three, and now its five or ten years? im a little delirious with all the studying so maybe its just me but please clarify to me, how many years exactly passed?

oh and u just had to end it there huh? ah well college gets in the way cant blame u. but do update in october, thats when my dreaded Lsats are and after that, freedom will ring like the tinkling bells in the dollar store when u walk in. sigh.
Kassandra Duric chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Well, I wonder how she's going to explain why she's departing for the sea if she can not tell people the true nature of her departure.
missboo13 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
So upsetting to find out that ch. 4 is the last of the summer. How else am I going to put off doing my required summer reading?

I like that Roger hasn't changed too much since the original story, especially in this chapter. I feel like Em has changed quite a bit. She seems more rash and assertive now, which fits in well with the story at this point.

Also, I love the names in this chapter. They made me smile. I don't know if they were supposed to sound like Andy and Judy and whatnot, but that's how I read them. :)
Kassandra Duric chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
You think Roger taught our little princes, oops sorry she's no longer a princess, our little QUEEN, a little too well? I hope she finds a way to steel that map incase Roger tries to leave her behind, the bastard that he is.
Kassandra Duric chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Well, here we go again. I wonder how Em's gonna get out of the castle to go on the adventur. lol. I hope she is able to buy Colypso and help save her. Maybe the price to save her is Roger to leave the ocean for good. After all he does have to give up something of great value, and aside of Em the ocean is his greatest value.
Toxic-noodle725 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
Ahaha ur dedication was pure delight among my dreary days of studying. Ugh

Thank you! And loved the end. Quite amusing. This would be an amazing movie. Save this for a future script!

Maybe u should write about lady louise for the one shots? She's so overlooked despite being the favorite. Or an interaction between her n roger.

Her as well for the question series. We know nothing about her. I wonder if she's always been timid and passive. My question would be what's the worse thing she's ever done? Anything deep and dark? Prlly not, just stole a scone from the kitchens prlly. Ahaa.
RenHen chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I love Em and Roger. They're both so stubborn. I'm sure Em will end up winning this fight eventually, even if she has to sneak onto the Jolly Roger. Ha!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »