Reviews for The Pirate's Legacy: New Horizons
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 33 . 7/1/2012
I've fallen behind. Horribly.

You've been very productive the past few weeks apparently, and I kind of fell off the face of the planet as a reader. (And I'm really sorry about the prologue thing back in May...)

Only one small edit I found:
"...on all four." - "...on all fours."

Good chapter. Everyone seems to be accounted for, except for Roger. I'm worried.

Onto the next one!
Stephanie M. Moore chapter 34 . 7/1/2012
I really liked the return to Tarym! The dynamic between the barons was well-done, and the conversation and exposition together explained what was happening without a hitch.

I can't believe Demetri is going to lead the hunt for the dragon. Trouble is brewing with that one.

But I loved how he just smiled at Odina at the end. Really funny moment.

Oh. Well then. That certainly explains some things. You built the atmosphere perfectly, and the entire second half of this chapter flowed perfectly.

I can't wait to see what will happen!
Madame Jenn chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
Oh, dear... this chapter left me writhing in anxiety to see what happens next.
The way you offer information, in little bits and pieces because characters keep getting interrupted, is so annoyingly like real life.
Love this story, well, the entire series really. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Keep up the fantastic work :)
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
Oh my god! Poor Em! But thank Calypso Rogers's alive! I cannot wait for the next chapter! To see this one made my day! I hope Roger regains his memories soon!

Hayley
Miranda Catherine chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
Oh...well...at least he's alive? Haha!
That was so cruel! Poor Em! :( I feel so bad for her. It's like she has to start all over again with him or something! I still keep the faith though, as always!:)
Great job! Awesome as always!
-CED-
random2one chapter 36 . 6/27/2012
Great action chapter! I loved the last line! Keep it up :)
Midnight113 chapter 36 . 6/26/2012
Wow, crazy action in this chapter. It was all so exciting, especially the end. You always do such a god job balancing out the romance, action, drama and other key elements of a story so that it flows well. Looks like Em is starting to believe Roger is truly gone, so sad. Love all the emotional conflicts though. Brilliant work, I'm excited for the next one!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 36 . 6/25/2012
I feel so sorry for Em! I really hope Roger is alive! And hey, they blasted the kraken!
Miranda Catherine chapter 36 . 6/25/2012
I rea this while at the economics banquet in Atlanta! Made my night! The action never stops with you guys and I am not complaining! I still cling to the hope of Rogers survival! And no one shall take that from me! :P

Yay another great chapter! As always, of course, you guys deliver!:) Can't wait for more!'

-CED-
Van Quatra chapter 36 . 6/25/2012
holy crap, they killed it. Oh Henry is stronger and more persistant than i thought. keep it up, and cant wait for the next update.
lionkinglover3 chapter 35 . 6/17/2012
ahhhh! so excited to see what's going to happen next! ur stories are one of those rare stories in which i have no idea what's going to happen next! it's soo unpredictable! i love it! :( on the other note i have already started to mourn for roger :P
Midnight113 chapter 35 . 6/17/2012
Poor Em, it's heartbreaking watching them have to do that to her. I probably wouldn't leave either if it were me, but what they did was necessary. Great job making sympathize with the characters, I really feel a part of the situation, especially at the beginning. Then I felt the relief when the ship appeared. Now I can't wait to see how they succeed in following through with Roger's plan. And hopefully he's all right. ;) Can't wait for more!
Hayley Jade Alisdair chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
Roger had better be alive... I shall be looking forward to the next update! I love this story :)
Van Quatra chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
finally off the island, it should get more interestinmg now.
random2one chapter 35 . 6/15/2012
I still have hope for Roger! Don't let him be dead! I can't wait to read what happens next!

Wow! I am completely hooked on this trilogy! You are an amazing writer! I am always super excited to see an update and inpatient to read more. Please update again soon! :)
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »