Reviews for Without You
MyWeirdWorld chapter 501 . 2/2
I was looking for something different, and well, found it.

That was great, read it all in one go. And I was trying so hard not to cry when Gabriel and Logan were at Seth's grave cause I'm sitting in the living room XD

In the beginning I really wasn't sure about Elijah, like almost everyone else apparently (author's notes), and I never guessed about Logan and him so that was a nice revelation. People were so confused about the flashbacks, seemed like you got a lot of complains about that, but when you explained about the "*" I was fine and the flashbacks weren't too vague in my opinion, eventually I could piece it all together.

I loved Alexis, Logan, just all the characters, also the ones from New York. And someone said something about girl and guy emotions in a review , which is actually something I got shit for as well when writing girls because sometimes they come out too sarcastic and apparently they sound too much like a guy? and that comes from one person. So honestly, if one person says something like that, ignore haha. I know I'm like 2 to 3 years late saying that, but still.

I'm going to check out life support now! :D
Dracosgirl chapter 285 . 11/24/2013
"You don't ever have to forget him," he made it sound like a promise. "But you have to let him go."
This part had me in tears! God, your writing is gorgeous!
Hi Again chapter 159 . 9/29/2013
I'm starting to lean more towards Elijah being bi-polar than MPD.
Hi Again chapter 146 . 9/29/2013
Yeah, totally wouldn't have guessed it. Not at all. :/
Hi Again chapter 144 . 9/29/2013
I think Elijah may have multiple personality disorder or something. He's sort of like, back and forth.
Hi Again chapter 102 . 9/29/2013
Y'know, I think I like Elijah. He doesn't seem mean at all anymore.
Hi Again chapter 85 . 9/29/2013
Okay, thanks for making me cry. This is totally depressing. But, don't get me wrong; it's perfectly executed.
Hi Again chapter 77 . 9/28/2013
Woah. Woah woah woah woah woah. Hold up. This is some serious stuff we're getting into now. Wooaaaahhh.
...
I totally should've called it.
Hi Again chapter 72 . 9/28/2013
I want to know more about the Blue Boy.
Hi Again chapter 68 . 9/28/2013
Yeah, I really don't like Gabriel's dad. Not at all. In the slightest.
Hi Again chapter 64 . 9/28/2013
I think Gabriel's got a chance. If not only because this is labeled as slash. X3

What's hurting me right now though, is my shoulder. I've got a knot in my shoulder. I moved to another new school this year, and I told one of my newer friends that I had a knot in my shoulder, and she tried to massage it out, but then we decided it probably looked really awkward (and wasn't really working anyways :/) and she gave up.
Hi Again chapter 61 . 9/28/2013
Oh... this is pretty sad :(
Hi Again chapter 59 . 9/28/2013
See, no, I can sympathize with Gabriel here because it was exactly like this with me too.
Me: I like you.
Person Being Confessed to (PBC): I like you too :)
Me: No, not like a friend. Like the way... Kim Kardashian likes whoever she's dating. Or... well probably not her, since I know nothing about her love life-
PBC: I know, when someone says they like you they don't usually mean in a friend way.
Me: Oh. Cool. So, uh. What happens now?
Hi chapter 55 . 9/28/2013
So far I like this story. Like, a lot. I think the drabbles are a cool way to go about writing it. Kind of like those poetry novels. And I've also decided to tell you a story that this chapter sort of reminded me of, except not really.

I'm probably just really tired, so you shouldn't actually feel the need to read the stories I may end up including in reviews. ANYWAYS. Last year I moved to a new school, from like, really far away. And this one girl who was really nice to me (Yay for friendly people! :D) was being all girly gossipy (except I didn't really get the message apparently) and she was all, "So do you like anybody?" And I was just like, "I dunno, I like you." And she just looked at me funny, and then said, "No, I mean. Like. Like like." And then I was just, "Oh no. I'm all independent here. It's good." But wow I'm actually trying to not laugh right now. I think I'm going to read the next chapter now. Peace. Keep up the good work. :)
AMS-SWF chapter 190 . 9/23/2013
Nuh Seth why did you die? TT_TT why are there so many douches in this story? Gabe needs lots of hugs.
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »