Reviews for Without You
EclairDenise chapter 501 . 4/22
I love Seth. I love him so much even if we never really met him in the story. And I love how Logan accepted that yes, Gabe loves him very much, but a part of him will always belong to Seth. And that's actually really touching. And the part qhere he said Seth will be the only guy who will love Gabe more than Logan does, that was so sad, I couldn't help but think of what could have been had Seth lived.

This story is amazing. And it's so realistic, it seems like they were real. That they're just as alive as we are.

I love this.
emsaduem chapter 425 . 12/24/2014
I was reading this chapter, entitled "Perfect" whilst listening to music. As I finished the chapter, reading the final word (Perfect), the song I was listening said that exact word. I recommend it! It kinda portrays Gabe and Logan: "Miles Away" by Memphis May Fire.
emsaduem chapter 340 . 12/24/2014
I am addicted. I have binge-read up to chapter 340 in less than two hours. This isn't healthy...
I am aware each chapter is a drabble, and the whole point of a drabble is to be less that 100 words. Sometimes, though, when chapter are mostly made up of dialogue, I get lost and am unable to recognize who is doing the speaking. Maybe that's what you're going for. I'm not sure.
Whatever. It's still AMAZING!
Guest chapter 46 . 5/9/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
MyWeirdWorld chapter 501 . 2/2/2014
I was looking for something different, and well, found it.

That was great, read it all in one go. And I was trying so hard not to cry when Gabriel and Logan were at Seth's grave cause I'm sitting in the living room XD

In the beginning I really wasn't sure about Elijah, like almost everyone else apparently (author's notes), and I never guessed about Logan and him so that was a nice revelation. People were so confused about the flashbacks, seemed like you got a lot of complains about that, but when you explained about the "*" I was fine and the flashbacks weren't too vague in my opinion, eventually I could piece it all together.

I loved Alexis, Logan, just all the characters, also the ones from New York. And someone said something about girl and guy emotions in a review , which is actually something I got shit for as well when writing girls because sometimes they come out too sarcastic and apparently they sound too much like a guy? and that comes from one person. So honestly, if one person says something like that, ignore haha. I know I'm like 2 to 3 years late saying that, but still.

I'm going to check out life support now! :D
Dracosgirl chapter 285 . 11/24/2013
"You don't ever have to forget him," he made it sound like a promise. "But you have to let him go."
This part had me in tears! God, your writing is gorgeous!
Hi Again chapter 159 . 9/29/2013
I'm starting to lean more towards Elijah being bi-polar than MPD.
Hi Again chapter 146 . 9/29/2013
Yeah, totally wouldn't have guessed it. Not at all. :/
Hi Again chapter 144 . 9/29/2013
I think Elijah may have multiple personality disorder or something. He's sort of like, back and forth.
Hi Again chapter 102 . 9/29/2013
Y'know, I think I like Elijah. He doesn't seem mean at all anymore.
Hi Again chapter 85 . 9/29/2013
Okay, thanks for making me cry. This is totally depressing. But, don't get me wrong; it's perfectly executed.
Hi Again chapter 77 . 9/28/2013
Woah. Woah woah woah woah woah. Hold up. This is some serious stuff we're getting into now. Wooaaaahhh.
I totally should've called it.
Hi Again chapter 72 . 9/28/2013
I want to know more about the Blue Boy.
Hi Again chapter 68 . 9/28/2013
Yeah, I really don't like Gabriel's dad. Not at all. In the slightest.
Hi Again chapter 64 . 9/28/2013
I think Gabriel's got a chance. If not only because this is labeled as slash. X3

What's hurting me right now though, is my shoulder. I've got a knot in my shoulder. I moved to another new school this year, and I told one of my newer friends that I had a knot in my shoulder, and she tried to massage it out, but then we decided it probably looked really awkward (and wasn't really working anyways :/) and she gave up.
2,224 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »