Reviews for Lovely, Dark and Deep
Ney13 chapter 30 . 10/7/2013
Loved it! I'm so happy they get their happy ending:)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Wow. Was not expecting that to be the end but I kind of love it. Best story.
amelie chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
surprised by the end, but i really liked this story :)
smrae chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
Very interesting ending! I think it was shocking and totally not what people expected! Great job! I can't believe it's over though I am looking forward to meeting more of your work.
ALittleDeath chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
I literally screamed in joy when she picked Dr Hall instead of David. She truly loves him and I like them as a couple and I know it shouldn't work because I mean he should be in jail for all the murders but I don't know why I want them to work in the end I want them to be happy, although dr hall shouldn't be cuz well you know he's a serial killer. When Charlotte told him about David I was like run David RUNNNNN I could have sworn he was gonna go kill him but I'm shocked Charlotte talked him out of it. I'm now thinking if he will stop killing people because he has to be more careful of getting caught. Anyway I'm rambling here but I just wanted to let you know how much I love this fic its truly like my favorite fic on FP and I stop everything when I see its updated. Again amazing chapter!
talesoftrepidation chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
I love the pace of this story - a nice mix of dialogue and inner thoughts. Very interested to see where this story goes.
smrae chapter 29 . 10/2/2013
Oh man that was epic! I thought for sure Dr. Hall was going to get buck wild! Terrified! Lol I'm shocked she went with him instead of David. So excited to see where you go with this.
MoonFae chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
These last few chaptors have left me emotionally drained!
eenitsedStarzz chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
Oh it's complicated now! She'll make the right decision. I've grown quite fond of David, but there's also a soft spot for Evander. Can't wait to see how thing turn out. The pacing is nice and the character development is strong. I really enjoy this story, keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Been almost a week! Dying for an update. Ah
Asher923 chapter 28 . 9/30/2013
Love it... I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
I really do love Dr. Hall I think because she's able to find the good in someone so evil you really write beautifully!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/23/2013
I like Dr Hall. I feel so sorry for Charlotte :(
ALittleDeath chapter 27 . 9/21/2013
Yayyyyy Dr Hall busted out! I was almost to a point thinking that maybe that was it for him but glad it wasn't. David is in trouble right now because I'm sure Dr Hall is going to be able to figure out that something happened but for some reason I'm thinking that maybe just maybe he will let her go because he wants the best for her. But another part thinks its gonna be him against David and Charlotte is going to have to decide and she will pick David or kill Dr Hall and then it all ends and I can't deal with that. Please don't kill him...why am I defending a serial killer lol. Amazing chapter! You don't understand how excited I am about the next one.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
Is this the final showdown? Aaahhhh
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »