Reviews for Lovely, Dark and Deep
Guest chapter 27 . 9/20/2013
No no no David don't leave her alone to face a serial killer!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
He's back! I'm so excited for some reason I'm rooting for Dr. Hall I really want to be able to understand the character. im excited to see how the next couple chapters play out as well!
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 26 . 9/19/2013
BEAUTIFUL! Can;t believe how psychologically stimulating this book is. sooo different.
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/17/2013
Damn it :(:(
ALittleDeath chapter 25 . 9/15/2013
I thought Dr Hall was actually there haha and I was like David you better run. I feel so bad for her again she's finally finding her way with David but she still loves the guy in prison an I'm biased but I want her and dr hall together even though David is a good guy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
thedrhallhater chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
I always reviewed as a "guest" so I thought I could use a name..
Anyway, another great chapter, and I feel so sorry for Charlotte! You made her struggle so real, I can't help but hurt for her. And David is amazing, your capability of writing enigmatic, charming male characters never ceases to amaze me (even the serial killer ones..)!
Please update soon, I cannot wait to read more!
MoonFae chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
I do feel sorry for her... Thanks for updating.
the same Guest chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
Your writing is wonderful and it really shines out in this chapter. I didn't think it was possible to tell so much story in such few words. You blew me away!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
YESSSS! I'm so happy that David has appeared that I can barely contain myself! I think this means that there might be some hope for a happy ending for Charlotte that doesn't involve her human-butchering "soulmate". Yes? I hope she gets to mending herself and realizes that Dr. Hall was playing with her head (which I strongly suspect) or that he was totally off his rocker (I think?) or just plain cruel.
ALittleDeath chapter 23 . 9/11/2013
So ok fine David is a nice guy and everything but no one talks about Dr Hall like that. I miss him just as much as Charlotte does lol. I absolutely loved the flashback that out in there to kinda give us some more Charlotte/Hall interactions. I hope you do more of those. Even though I now hate David I really was captivated by everything he was saying in their session. I believe Dr Hall loves her bit I think David has put doubt in charlottes mind that it was all a game to him. Another amazing chapter! I really can't get enough of this fic its truly one of the best. Please update soon.
smrae chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Ohh this was good! David knows his stuff or rather you know your stuff. The explanation you gave regarding Dr. Hall's emotions was spot on and I commend you! You are a fabulous writer and I can't wait to read more.
Ney13 chapter 23 . 9/10/2013
Was he just lying to her? Dr. Hall, about loving her...
How cruel:(
ALittleDeath chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
I feel so heartbroken for Charlotte she really is dealing with alot and is depressed. She needs to open up and I'm glad that she at least went to speak to David. But I'm biased and don't want anyone else with Charlotte besides Dr Hall...and I miss him and his odd mind. Another amazing chapter and I can't tell you enough how much I love this fic. Update soon please.
smrae chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
Charlotte needs this! I hope this works out for her. I took a psychology class this past summer and it was fascinating. Partly why I like this story so much. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
I hope she takes this chance to forget him and find a better person-someone who doesn't go around butchering innocents, for example. I can't bring myself to seriously hate Charlotte yet because she's so honest and raw and real, and she sees him for the killer he is-she isn't making any excuses for him. Dr. Hall, on the other hand, I don't trust a bit. He can talk about love all he wants but.. He kills people who mildly annoy him, for god's sake. *shudders*
How will this ever end well? Can Charlotte get a happy ending? I have a feeling she's going to get killed at the end. (I hope I'm wrong).
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »