Reviews for Lovely, Dark and Deep
Amelie chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
This was wow. I read it all in one sitting. I look forward to part 3.
ALittleDeath chapter 20 . 9/3/2013
NOOOOOOOO! I actually cried...like literally tears came out of my eyes when I read the first line. I mean it was inevitable that he would be caught but I still...I don't know I just liked them together. "I've always been yours."-yep my heart just broke there. So he was found guilty and got his sentence of life right? Does that mean its over? Please tell me there's more? Charlotte you have to break him out of there. He loves her and I just can't take the pain lol but truly another great chapter!
Ney13 chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Is it over?:(
smrae chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Oh man he was caught! Was not expecting it at all! Now where do they go from here? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
I had a feeling that it would go this way. I'm just intrigued to see what's in store now!
Vespertine Charles chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
Man, your writing is beautiful; it's captivating, but not garrulous in a way that can be appreciated. You know what I mean? It's not too "interestingly wordy," but it's gorgeous, simple and intricate simultaneously. I will be eagerly awaiting part three and anything else you have to offer within this story.
Pione chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
This story is wonderful, and I love how talented you are. It's the first time I've read a story like this, and it says a lot when you feel for twisted characters.

I enjoyed this story a lot and I can't wait to read the next parts soon! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
OH FISH WHAT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! I just reread that and it says fish... I should change it but its funnier that way lol anyway... I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCH I JUST CAN'T ANY MORE GOSH! I really can't stand you an your writing but I lied so disregard that while I have a fangirl meltdown for a moment and everything should be fine afterwards... Ah hell what an I saying it will never be fine EVER! Anywho I love this loads and loads of toads but not pinky toes!
RayOfKellyshine chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
You must be extremely proud of yourself for writing such a brilliant story so far! I look forward to part three and wish you loads of luck for the coming school term :)
Daily Beauty chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
wow. you have twisted this story into a more romantic and gentle kind of story. you did great with part 2!
ALittleDeath chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Omg perfect perfect perfect! They were just so what's the word...coupley here and I loved it. And noooo I want to know did he actually say "I love you"? Another amazing chapter!
MoonFae chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
I hope she doesn't wake up with another dead body. :(
sometimesmk chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I absolutely love this. You have done an amazing job developing your characters and have successfully made me adore a serial killer. I'm so glad you continued this. I don't know if you have some underlying reason behind it but it really bothers me that Charlotte does not call Dr. Hall by hist first name - even when speaking directly to him. I noticed this several chapters ago and it has increasingly urked me every chapter since.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
This story is truly a piece of art. The characters are well balanced and developed and the writing style is excellent. Well done
Ney13 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
How old is Dr. Hall? You've never mentioned, except that he could be anywhere from 30 (I think) to 60.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »