Reviews for Born To Run
readlife chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
I've only read up to chapter three so far, but it is really good. I was sort of worried when it mentioned that she was the most beautiful girl that he had ever seen, but somehow it works really well, also your writing style is great! I haven't been on this site long (as a registered user), but there is a lot of stories to shift through before finding gems like these!

Found your profile after looking for a good historical romance, and I found a few more after checking it out. I love your writing, please keep updating!
Liz chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
I finally found time to get caught up so hurry up and post another chapter!
Liz chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
you are so mean to your leading men...
Liz chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
It's starting to pick up a rhythm:)
YumGirlandMoltMan chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Awesome, you captured the football game so well...it was like I was there :)

You can also put this story in the Romance section as well, it would get alot of hits there too, probably more than in this section.

Cheers
YumGirlandMoltMan chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I really enjoy how you add the lyrics to this story...you picked out the perfect ones :)

Seems Kristin and Mick like each other...
YumGirlandMoltMan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Absolutely outstanding first chapter! I am glad I stumbled upon it. The description is well done, the conversation between Kristen and Mick...nicely done...her sarcasm and his amusement

Excellent
Kiki McGee chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
GO EMILY DICKINSON!
Humanit-E chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Wow! That captured my attention like a snare. I love your use of descriptions. It's like every sentence has a life of its own. I also liked how you use specific items to accomidate the era you're depicting. Well done!