Reviews for Ledger School for Deficient Teenagers: The Cranes
TempermentalTayler chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This has potential,

I shall not continue to chapter two (:
tifferz92413 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is probably one of my favorite stories on here. Please keep writing.
LeReaderXx chapter 11 . 8/18/2010
Where are the next chapters?
Stuck.In.Wonderland239 chapter 10 . 8/15/2010
Hey, in the first edition didn't Shane walk in on them at the part when they were talking about how many people they had sex with? I think his was like 13 or something. Anyways, I really liked that part because it surprised me. I had thought that he would be a virgin because he didn't like germs. Oh, and I can't wait till we start focusing on Jo. That one was very interesting.
Mary Freda chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Hey! Just wanted to say that this is a good story; it moves me. :) I like the growth in the characters. It feels genuine to me, not contrived or unnatural or cheesy, like in some stories. Thanks for writing!
Halimede chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
I think it's really interesting the way Shane's condition is only evident when it's been triggered by something, specifically red. I mean I know he has other ticks, but so far, it's only been red that has seriously put him out of sorts. Otherwise, he's just...normal, for lack of a better word. Is this typical of people with OCD or is it just in your story?
Stuck.In.Wonderland239 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wait, so is Sydney not going to be in this one? I kind of liked her helping out walker.
A Typical Aquarius chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This seems like an all over good story. I do feel like things have been left out. Maybe putting more of the thoughts of the characters in or what not could help. Happy writing. :)
M. T. Christen chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
That was well written I must say. I like how you've made Shane seem so real. I honestly really love it! I'd just like to suggest that you slow things down a bit and take time to describe more of what Shane might be thinking to greater detail. Even handicapped people think on deep levels most of the time. Glad you did this in a third person view :D It all makes great sense.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4